Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 1 Post By El Pistolero
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: matches not allowed to be attended

Famous

matches not allowed to be attended

For about 3 or 4 times, I cannot attend matches of my matches if the match time is right after the season day starting. Even if I stay in front of the computer, the match did not start even if the match time is reached. It always show "less than a minute" message until I reload the game and then the match have already been finished.

I am stupid that I carelessly arranged a friendly match in this period today. As a result, I could not attend to manage, one of my player was injured and some of my players consumed too many condition that they will not be fit for the only official match tonight.

I will not attend such matches again. I will let them simulating. This is not a big issue but I am very disappointing that they cannot handle it properly even if season day start periods are so long now.
    knowmentalism likes this.

Is your country set to some place other than where you are from?

On my other account I had it set to US and had a lot of games in the morning until I changed it to UK.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Is your country set to some place other than where you are from?

On my other account I had it set to US and had a lot of games in the morning until I changed it to UK.
    No, for this team. My other team is a European club and I live in Asia. The match times also seem normal.

My problem is not about games in morning. I mean that early game after season day start are simulated and I am not allowed to attend.

Famous
    Today, I reloaded the game just before the start of my cup match. When I returned, it is just the match time. But the match has already finished. Luckily I won but lost 2 away goals.

(I captured the screen slightly later)
    matches not allowed to be attended-one-minute.jpg

After experiencing this a number of times, I fully believe that I ought not to waste any time & effort to to attempt attending any of match right after 11:30 at my time zone. Matches at such times are always simulated.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-16-2015 at 01:27 PM. Reason: add 'not' to correct meaning.
    knowmentalism likes this.