Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Hate this game when

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That has been proven that the ball did not cross the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUjqCcjKF_g
    Damn, that looks more like a medical life line than a goal line...Are you German by any chance? Well, I guess payback time for 1966
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

my advise for all players is, if you are of poor character and can't handle losses. it will be a good idea if you quit this game. There is no sure win formula even if you were to dump your whole assets into the game.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    Damn, that looks more like a medical life line than a goal line...Are you German by any chance? Well, I guess payback time for 1966
    No, I'm English, but Germany battered England in that game anyways.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

No, I'm English, but Germany battered England in that game anyways.
    Well based on the overall result I would have to agree but here is where I disagree: being down 2-0 and the game tied at half would've been a completely different story. These refs are just blowing games lately, like Real-Man U... What a shame since the game was great but hey that's life!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Rookie
    I totally agree too than the physiognomy of a game can drastically change with a wrong call and the final result could have been different like in this Germany England.
    If the referee do not send off Zidane in 2006 .... France will have more than surely won the World Cup, Italy was under constant fire (not that he completely deserved his red card but afterall the video was not part of the rules at that time and it s the fourth referee that told the central referee to watch the screen replay and therefore give the red card)

Apprentice
    Ok guys.....in the past few days.....nordeus made small teams got a draw or win against higher quality teams....so u guys need to set the formation Normal / defensive. not attacking....it happens to all my friends, they lost or draw against lower quality team....and i got a narrow win against 2 - 15 quality differences....but i still won because of my tactics...so stop blame nordeus...its ur tactics and players that are bad.....and COUNTER ATTACK FORMATION DOES NOT WORK.....i did a few times...and it didnt work....the arrows work a lot effective THAN your formation.....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Ok guys.....in the past few days.....nordeus made small teams got a draw or win against higher quality teams....so u guys need to set the formation Normal / defensive. not attacking....it happens to all my friends, they lost or draw against lower quality team....and i got a narrow win against 2 - 15 quality differences....but i still won because of my tactics...so stop blame nordeus...its ur tactics and players that are bad.....and COUNTER ATTACK FORMATION DOES NOT WORK.....i did a few times...and it didnt work....the arrows work a lot effective THAN your formation.....
    I don't think is a bad idea to play attacking but of course depend on your players too if you have a 3,4 or medium 5 is not the best idea to use hard attacking but if your team is more then 6 stars I don't see any reason to don't play with "attacking".
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    A good proof and that picture can't lie
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think is a bad idea to play attacking but of course depend on your players too if you have a 3,4 or medium 5 is not the best idea to use hard attacking but if your team is more then 6 stars I don't see any reason to don't play with "attacking".
    yes u have a point there...well...i got 5-7quality star...but i still play defensive all the time....i tried to play attacking, the result is same with higher shoot on the opponent...lol....but yeah, its all depands on ur players...i got 5 players with skills like 45-30-30...so i always go defensive...

Pro
    That has been proven that the ball did not cross the line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUjqCcjKF_g
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZNwcsqodk

This one did last week, absolute screamer, disallowed and so far over the line!

Also, love the bitter childish rants on here, **** happens people

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123