Thread: Negotiations...

Negotiations...

I'm in negotiations with a club about a player and I've just got a message stating "The selling price as been set" for this particular player. I'm assuming this is the price the selling manager is willing to sell for, but is there anyway I can see this? Otherwise it could be a huge waste of my time if said manager wants 3/4/5/6 times the players value for me to continually bid below that price...

Rookie
    i would like to know aswell m8. Every player i bid for ended up saying something about set price but then i saw them on TM

Might be nice if one of the MOD's/DEV's can maybe should some light on this, I've spent 3 days already trying to get this player, only today have I got this message and I would like to know so I can either bid what the seller wants or find another target...

If the price has been set, you will be able to buy automatically the player for this price. To know the price, you have to clic in "offer details" in the player profile, and move the bar to the maximum. The message shown will change indicating that you can buy the player automatically for this price.

Bye!
    Trophies (6 seasons): 4 League, 1 Cup, 1 Champions

Cheers...