Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Splitting habit

Gerrard sent off just 38 seconds after he had come on as substitute for a nasty stamp on Ander Herrera

or

Wayne Rooneys reckless lunge on Stewart Downing
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 12-19-2015 at 06:20 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and Zidane has the Headbutt achievement
    I know this is a random act, but keep it in mind Zidane incident was against Marco Materazzi. Suarez (he has a history) incident was against Brainslov Ivanovic, Giorgio Chiellini, etc. Materazzi, Ivanovic and Chiellini are world class player as well. And that is what I meant, they are the same class in general rating. It's not like a premier player against B division. If you can prove it to me that a premier player does stupid act toward any B division's player like in Cup match (Barcelona vs Villanovense), then I will 100% agree with you.
    31 seasons: been there done it but have enough with the newest update

7 trebles
    27 league titles, soon to be 28 and 3 runner-up
    22 champion league titles, 2-second place, 3-third place
    17 cup titles, 3-runner-up, 1-third place

Nordeus, things are great, don't break it

Rookie
    Nordeus, I maybe cry out loud, but another straight red card for spitting habit. None of my players have a history of this habit. So far, three incidents within 10 days of the new season, it must stop, cut it out Nordeus.

7 trebles

Dreamer
    Nordeus should give an option to send money to another manager. I will probably never achieve "broke wallet one" as I have like 8 Bilions in my account (I used to buy and sell Free agents while they were available - not anymore) and its only achievement I miss..... well ... hope they will give that option to rich managers to get rid of their money somehow ... as I really do not need them even in the higher levels ...
    Splitting habit-achievement.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Nordeus should give an option to send money to another manager. I will probably never achieve "broke wallet one" as I have like 8 Bilions in my account (I used to buy and sell Free agents while they were available - not anymore) and its only achievement I miss..... well ... hope they will give that option to rich managers to get rid of their money somehow ... as I really do not need them even in the higher levels ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	achievement.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	59738

Wow! We are totally opposite, I am sick and tired to see some stupid achievements. On other hand, you are dying to get them.

Be honest, I am not here to put up any great achievement, quite frankly, I think I am not crazy about it. However, since you are so rich in cash (like 8 billion), by this far, there is an only way you can achieve for being poor. My suggestion is that you can use your money to buy a ton of players and sack all of them until you run out of cash. Here is a catch though, you will lose a lot tokens. Hey, you have to lose something before you can gain something, right?

Good luck with your last achievement, you can do it. By the way, I have almost triple in cash (23 billion) compare to your club.
    Last edited by Barca FC; 12-22-2015 at 10:35 PM.

7 trebles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12