Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfair time schedule

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    my 3 matches day are always away game so far....i think..1/8 chance are not away >.<~
    You are very unlucky. In fact, I think the chance is less than 1/8 because it is rare that both consecutive league matches are away matches. This usually occur once in a season for my teams. So most 3 away matches should comprise of 1 CL and 1 Cup match. That also mean you team have not yet been eliminated in Cup.

Anyway, take it easy and consider this part of the difficulty of this game. Maybe for you only. BTW, are you from South or North America? I just want to know if the cause is similar to those I know before.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    You are very unlucky. In fact, I think the chance is less than 1/8 because it is rare that both consecutive league matches are away matches. This usually occur once in a season for my teams. So most 3 away matches should comprise of 1 CL and 1 Cup match. That also mean you team have not yet been eliminated in Cup.

Anyway, take it easy and consider this part of the difficulty of this game. Maybe for you only. BTW, are you from South or North America? I just want to know if the cause is similar to those I know before.
    I am in N america~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12