Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfair time schedule

Rookie

Unfair time schedule

They scheduled my cup match at 5.28 AM. That really sucks! (And the return game is NOT at an inconvenient time for my opponent.)

Then schedule it at 7... I hope you can wake up then. Once my whole Cup tie was scheduled during the sleeping hours, and I progressed. Good orders is what you need.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    my league games starts at 3:10am =.=! 3 times in 7 days-.-~
    first one, yesterday.... 3:07am...lost 2:1...with one red card in the box in 24 min for DC=.=~
    second one, tomorrow 3:13am.....
    third one, Friday...3:09 am ....
    and....all are not home games =.=!!!!!!!

More and more games are getting crazy schedules. I have mostly 2 games a day but only 3 hrs in between those 2 games.

This forces me to use green packs before the 2nd match while players get 99% health before the first match.

I know i can train my players to use up the extra rests generated but too much training also causes injuries and the i have to spend red packs. Catch 22 situation.

Almost like its planned this way

Famous
    I don't have many pairs of matches with 3 or 4 hours apart in this season. But I have already used to this. As I remember, in one season, all but 1 of my CL group stage matches are 3 to 4 hours apart. My team only rest for once in between 2 matches. All the cup matches also arranged like this before my team was eliminated. I reported this in forum before.

I have studied time schedule for some teams. I believe that Nordeus try to arrange matches during day time of managers. That's why matches between Asian and American teams are usually arranged in a few time slots only. If a match is scheduled in mid-night, I guess that it is an away match. The home team re-scheduled the match to this time.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I don't have many pairs of matches with 3 or 4 hours apart in this season. But I have already used to this. As I remember, in one season, all but 1 of my CL group stage matches are 3 to 4 hours apart. My team only rest for once in between 2 matches. All the cup matches also arranged like this before my team was eliminated. I reported this in forum before.

I have studied time schedule for some teams. I believe that Nordeus try to arrange matches during day time of managers. That's why matches between Asian and American teams are usually arranged in a few time slots only. If a match is scheduled in mid-night, I guess that it is an away match. The home team re-scheduled the match to this time.
    that always happen... 3 games in a day when you still in CL and CUP~ like 10 am...1pm and then either 5pm or 9pm....and the really bad things are....all away game=.=!!! i think that is kind of stupid...3 away game in a day -.-!!!!

btw, so far my 3 am matches... i lost the first one....draw the second.... see what happen on Friday

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    that always happen... 3 games in a day when you still in CL and CUP~ like 10 am...1pm and then either 5pm or 9pm....and the really bad things are....all away game=.=!!! i think that is kind of stupid...3 away game in a day -.-!!!!

btw, so far my 3 am matches... i lost the first one....draw the second.... see what happen on Friday
    As I understand, if you live in time zones of North or South America, it is very common that there are 3 matches per day. The matches against teams in Asian time zones are usually scheduled at night. The matches against teams in European time zones are usually in the morning or early afternoon. The daily server maintenance is also in the middle of the day. These limit the choices of match times.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-22-2015 at 06:04 AM.

Addicted
    As I understand, if you live in time zones of North or South America, it is very common that there are 3 matches per day. The matches against teams in Asian time zones are usually scheduled at night. The matches against teams in European time zones are usually in the morning or early afternoon. The daily server maintenance is also in the middle of the day. These limit the choices of match times.
    well... 3 matches a day is not a problem...the problem is always all away games...which i cannot change the time...
    if the games are 10am, 1pm and 5pm... all away.... tell me how can i change the squad if i am not free to touch my phone to rotate the squad -.-??

usually, i have 22 players... if there are 3 matches... the 1st and the 3rd i use the same squad while the 2nd will be all my sub.... but if i have no time to touch it... how a same squad fight 3 matches in 7 hrs?? i think they have to put at least one home game so that people can change the time....(and 3 hours a match is kind of crazy...force people to use green pack if you don't have 22 players (and all good players))

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well... 3 matches a day is not a problem...the problem is always all away games...which i cannot change the time...
    if the games are 10am, 1pm and 5pm... all away.... tell me how can i change the squad if i am not free to touch my phone to rotate the squad -.-??

usually, i have 22 players... if there are 3 matches... the 1st and the 3rd i use the same squad while the 2nd will be all my sub.... but if i have no time to touch it... how a same squad fight 3 matches in 7 hrs?? i think they have to put at least one home game so that people can change the time....(and 3 hours a match is kind of crazy...force people to use green pack if you don't have 22 players (and all good players))
    You are really unlucky that all these 3 matches are away matches. But it is just coincident and should occur occasionally. There is one eighth chance that 3 consecutive matches are away.

I am not from N or S America. So I rarely encounter 3 or more matches per calendar day. But several days ago, one of my team just played 4 matches within 20 hours. Luckily, match times are not too bad that I still have chance to change squad.

Addicted
    You are really unlucky that all these 3 matches are away matches. But it is just coincident and should occur occasionally. There is one eighth chance that 3 consecutive matches are away.

I am not from N or S America. So I rarely encounter 3 or more matches per calendar day. But several days ago, one of my team just played 4 matches within 20 hours. Luckily, match times are not too bad that I still have chance to change squad.
    my 3 matches day are always away game so far....i think..1/8 chance are not away >.<~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast