Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: Abandoned teams - unfair

Dreamer

Angry Abandoned teams - unfair

In today's league match, my opponent was unable to field a team and I was automatically awarded a 3-0 victory. However, yesterday another player beat that team 13-0. Clearly the team is abandoned and very weak, but one of my active opponents now has a 10 goal advantage in goal difference, hardly fair.

OK, I get 3 easy points, no injuries, but if it comes to the end of the season and I lose out on a position on goal difference, that will be an unfair advantage.

I await Nordeus's response.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    In today's league match, my opponent was unable to field a team and I was automatically awarded a 3-0 victory. However, yesterday another player beat that team 13-0. Clearly the team is abandoned and very weak, but one of my active opponents now has a 10 goal advantage in goal difference, hardly fair.

OK, I get 3 easy points, no injuries, but if it comes to the end of the season and I lose out on a position on goal difference, that will be an unfair advantage.

I do not think its wrong..its the same rule in the real football..I got countless time like that also..just accept it.it could happen with other teams as well...not this time but another time...
    Best way to avoid is u can try to avoid that situation by defeating the direct opponents/rivals..
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post

I lost a Championship on goal difference because of that, annoying but unavoidable. Take it on the chin and carry on - you'll have to compensate by getting more points...

BTW, you won't get a response from Nordeus on this via the forum.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    It happend .. You can't do nothing