Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By El Pistolero

Thread: Ever seen something like this ?

Ever seen something like this ?

Hi all,Ever seen something like this ?-img_6704.jpgEver seen something like this ?-img_6701.jpgEver seen something like this ?-img_6705.jpgEver seen something like this ?-img_6706.jpg

it happened few days ago, I was online and the support other player window popped up. So I decided to check out this game and have chosen to support the home team. The second I showed up as a home team supporter, it made click 8 times.
    Away team got 8 supporter within of seconds and all with the same Username.
    I was little irritated and checked out 2 of these supporters.
    See photos.
    Pretty strange for me that this happened, anyone experienced something similar before ?
    How possible is it to get 8 supporters from different locations with the same username and logging in for support within of seconds.

They are real people. You just can't view them. It might be privacy settings I don't know.

Also, the pop up to attend match shows just before kick off.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    They are real people. You just can't view them. It might be privacy settings I don't know.

Also, the pop up to attend match shows just before kick off.
    Its bug need to be fixed..as you said, they all real managers..it could not show for some certain levels...sometimes it happens to me too

I guess all of them are of same person?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    No..its different people