Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recommend player pop up

Addicted

recommend player pop up

it is so ignoring that it keeps popping up when you are not buying the recommend player~ i am managing the squad and the recommendation keep popping up in the middle and keep jumping into that page show me those three players (plus, they are not fast trainer and 79 tokens).. it is so ignoring when people is changing the formation, and keep jumping into the recommend page!! i know that is like 2 sec, back and forward but still, i am changing all 11 positions and jumping into the recommend page for 4 times!!! it must be stopped, showing one or two times is enough !!! if people want to buy people will do it even only shows 1 times, but if people won't buy, no matter how many times it shows up, people will not buy!!! don't push that pop up when people are managing the formation!! it just ignoring!

I agree lol. They need to stop it and let us go to it manually.

Not got it this time, why?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Not got it this time, why?
    I think they vary. If you buy one they might take a little longer to pop up again.

I've never bought 'em
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

You'll probably get one in the next couple of days.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I think they vary. If you buy one they might take a little longer to pop up again.
    i think the opposite, if you get it... you get it very soon because they think you will buy again (and use tokens...means $$ to them)
    i got my first set in last day of last season, i bought it (AMR/ST)...and i got the second set i believe in day 4 this season... i also bough it (AMC/ST)
    and yesterday i got my third set...AML/ST...i think i am not going to buy to...cause it still cause 79 token!!! i saw other post...same quality (i mean my quality 59 vs quality 69...same stars (close to 7 star)) others cost 77 token (i know only 2 token different) buy while mine is more expensive?? mine is 20 years old...while others' post i see is 19 years old....that is really not fair in price (i already not talking in the market value..)

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    yesterday i got my third set...AML/ST...i think i am not going to buy to...cause it still cause 79 token!!! i saw other post...same quality (i mean my quality 59 vs quality 69...same stars (close to 7 star)) others cost 77 token (i know only 2 token different) buy while mine is more expensive?? mine is 20 years old...while others' post i see is 19 years old....that is really not fair in price (i already not talking in the market value..)
    Maybe your reco player old stat better than my reco player, try to compare with yours.

For market value then you can't compare coz diff level, player value increase at higher level

recommend player pop up-2nd-reco-player.jpg
    recommend player pop up-2nd-reco-player-stat.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    Maybe your reco player old stat better than my reco player, try to compare with yours.

For market value then you can't compare coz diff level, player value increase at higher level

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd Reco Player.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	59844
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd Reco Player Stat.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	59843
    =.= mine is even worst than yours....

league
    match 10
    MOM: 4
    goals 5
    assists 9
    club goal 24
    club match 51

CL
    match 6
    MOM: 3
    goals 3
    assists 6
    club goal 14
    club match 26

CUP
    match 7
    MOM: 3
    goals 3
    assists 6
    club goal 12
    club match 29

i think mine has more assists then goal(almost 1 goal/ 2 match...yours is 1 goal/match)...and rating similar
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 12-24-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Addicted
    and the pop up affecting me to change formation!! i can't click or move my AML, when i click it just jump to the recommendation page!! ...even i close the app and restart it!! it is so ignoring when i am not going to buy it!!! even not pop up...it freeze my AML and don't let me to change to formation (AML)!!!! why force me to go to the page to view the AML recommendation??? i am not going to buy it!! for sure this time because it want to force me to do it!!! i say no!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 12-24-2015 at 07:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast