Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By FVS0777
  • 1 Post By El Pistolero
  • 1 Post By Teda
  • 1 Post By FVS0777

Thread: Combined free kick!!

Combined free kick!!

Does anybody have anything like that I'm not complaining just think it's great. I got Neymar to take all the free kicks as he got the SA and he is good at it and I got De Bruyne second to do it too, so depends of the distance they swap and de Bruyne takes the free kick and cross the ball to Neymar to score I don't think it's a bug as they do that so nice, it never happened against.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Do you mean for example player A has freekick ability and he's your 1st taker and player B who is your second taker but player B often takes the freekicks which Player A scores from a cross or rebound? It's happened often for me.

Addicted
    I think this was what he meant and yes it also happens to me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Do you mean for example player A has freekick ability and he's your 1st taker and player B who is your second taker but player B often takes the freekicks which Player A scores from a cross or rebound? It's happened often for me.
    FVS0777 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Yes that's what I mean its often now.
    El Pistolero likes this.

For this to happen, do we need to have more than one player in the FK taker slots?
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    For this to happen, do we need to have more than one player in the FK taker slots?
    I only have one FK taker.