Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Rare premium emblems

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Rare premium emblems

Some of you might recognize these emblems they are rare and these are the first premium emblem added in the game and they've been in the game just for few days so I am looking to collect them all.

Well this one isn't that rare anymore because it have been added again this year.

This one is great and I know few people who have it but they don't want to send it.

Ugly with all the respect for who did it but I've seen it only at one guy in many years, no wonder why, nobody wanted to buy it.

This looks great, pretty medieval but I like it too.

Does anyone of you have any of these and want to trade it with me, I can offer something else in exchange.

Cheers!
    manoc1992 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

IMO that white one with a wolf is the best. I would like to have it. Anyone know if nordeus is gonna add them again?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    IMO that white one with a wolf is the best. I would like to have it. Anyone know if nordeus is gonna add them again?
    From what I understood for the moment no.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook