Thread: Goalkeeper rating

Rookie

Goalkeeper rating

If my goalkeeper concede 2 or 3 goals his rating was still 7 while DC,DL,Dr all of are 7, but if my goalkeeper concedede a single goal then his rating 6(5.7) while dc,dl,drs rating was 7?

This is a game of the roll of dice. In the first case maybe he had a lot of saves or magnificent save ("And the goalie just tips it over the bar!"), so he is 7
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Goalkeeper should have thrir own rating
    Etc. Game play: 20
    Clean sheet: 10
    Save made: 15
    This will make it more intresting, even when u buying goalkeper in the market.

Rookie
    Arion@ yeah ur right I checked that stats after watching ur reply, my GK made only 1 save when he rated 6(conceded a single goal), he made 5 saves when he rated 7(conceded more than 2 goals )

Nagu, in my case tho he made only one save and conceded 2. Even AM said he couldn't handle shots. But the only save he did came with a comment "And the goalie tips it over the bar! Superb save by McElrean!" And his rating jumped from 6.4 to 7.1.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.