Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Arion
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: Need Assist Struggling badly here !!

Question Need Assist Struggling badly here !!

I am very thankfull to you for reading this .. can you please help me out by answering below questions..

0:- Is there any difference in a league game OR a training 'Practice Match' If yes ? where will my player gain most with respect to fatigue?? Does skill point have anything to do with MORAL !!?

1:- I have a 19 yr old kid ST and a 20 yr old DC , When I train them once Practice match i donot get same 'gain' one is 127, 114 ?

2:- Though this above training says 9% avg decline in health I was only able to train 3 times as supposed to 11 times if 9% is decline rate?

3:- Why always -gift 'Skill point' for me goes to 1 player lowest ranked why m not allowed to choose player ??

4:- Even though I defined my subs when m offline system did not sub any player ?

5:- How many ways can u get 'Rest(green box)' I am very disappointed I can only take 1 as gift that is all

0- In practice match the condition lost is 9-10%, while in a real match it depends... Generally goalkeeper loses less condition than outfield players. Also players with arrows lose more. If your mentality is hard attacking/defending, play high/whole pitch pressing, man-to-man marking style, they lose more condition. Also better morale usually produces better training sessions.

1- younger players usually train faster. There is an average value at which a player trains.

5- upgrade your training facilities, you should get a certain amount of rests in every 4 days. Make a sub during a match you've attended to get a rest. Watch vids, if you play on phone.

That's all I can help....
    Last edited by Arion; 01-03-2016 at 07:55 AM.
    Mohammed Naveid likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

The gift skill point goes too a random player each time

Please use the search button to your questions. Most have been answered there already
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-03-2016 at 11:29 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed Naveid View Post
    I am very thankfull to you for reading this .. can you please help me out by answering below questions..

0:- Is there any difference in a league game OR a training 'Practice Match' If yes ? where will my player gain most with respect to fatigue?? Does skill point have anything to do with MORAL !!?

1:- I have a 19 yr old kid ST and a 20 yr old DC , When I train them once Practice match i donot get same 'gain' one is 127, 114 ?

2:- Though this above training says 9% avg decline in health I was only able to train 3 times as supposed to 11 times if 9% is decline rate?

3:- Why always -gift 'Skill point' for me goes to 1 player lowest ranked why m not allowed to choose player ??

4:- Even though I defined my subs when m offline system did not sub any player ?

5:- How many ways can u get 'Rest(green box)' I am very disappointed I can only take 1 as gift that is all
    0. mostly the regular game (league, CL, CUP) gain more that friendly game... but also use more condition... like if your health is 99%...usually after the regular game, my player only left around 50 -60% (it depend your formation, marking style and pressing), in same condition, i can play at least 2 friendly games~ and i think skill point don't have anything about MORAL...it is only your player's skill...

1 - i think they won't get the same gain every time, even in same age... like once you get 127,114...the other time you may get 99,130... that is possible... like you and i go to the same class... this week you may understand more than i do, but it doesn't mean next time you understand more than i do, right?

2. i think this also depend on normal or hard...+ it said "average" 9%, it is not a fax number ~ like if average income of this country is $100...it doesn't mean every one get 100...

3. it is random....you cannot choose.

5. well, you can upgrade your training facilities as Arion said... also, you can watch video...in phone... or on PC (facebook...search topeleven homepage...i think it talks about that)...well, video may not always has offer...like these several, i get none video offer~

(for #4, i don't know, never try it...cause if i am not watching it...i let it be...i think offline sub is a risk...cause you don't know who is performing better or worse~ so, i think doing nothing is better than doing something in that situation...cause you may take out your best player and put the worst one in...while you are offline and you know nothing about the match...)
    Mohammed Naveid likes this.

thank you every one ..can you give me vids you talk about