Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Game results

Rookie

Game results

One thing I'm noticed that if I play friendlies or any of my friends plays friendly games(first game of any day) with me the result of that game affects directly or in directly that days official match? Whenever I perform badly in the first match of any day(either friendly or official ) I always perform not good on that days other games, for example recently from somedays my one of friend arraging friendly match with me everyday, he has better quality than me, but I'm winning against him on his own homeground from 4-5 days,so my official game result of that also very good(no matter opponents are lower or higher team) but today he beat me by 3-1 and my official game result also not good I draw to a 10 quality lower team, so after this I checked my whole seasons first match results compared with other matches of that days, I guessed right because whenever my team performs bad in first match( no matter 1st game of any day is friendly or official ) that days all result of my team was not impressing, either my team lost to weaker team or draw against even if I won game that win is only narrow edge, I don't know if this co-incidence or what, this happening with my team

But mine is different I face the table toppers to decide the champion in last games and I always lose it has started since level 3 and now I am second and facing first tomorrow
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Try to bench those guys who haven't performed well in the first match for the second match. Say, a DC showed 6.4 while the other 7.2, bench anyone with 6 or less rating if possible. I recommend to play with a base formation and try to stick to it.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You cannot have important conclusions from performance or results from friendly games
    Game results-cup-friendly-cup-oppo.jpg
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    well, i think the friendly game is just to test your formation) also the player fit in that formation, I don't thank that really affect to regular match... but usually...i only use the bench for friendly games since i don't use them a lot..but still need to keep them fit to match.... while my 1st team will save for the important games...well... if in the friendly game...your player is not perform well...you better put your sub in right away and let the one who is not perform well to have a rest... usually... i against to the lowest team... and in the half time...anyone who's rating is not over 7...i put sub in....and better to stick to same formation...case they might play differently even they can play different role...(like my ST... he can play AMR too... i play him in ST most of the time...when i put him in AMR...so far... he won't score or have any assist =.=... in ST, he score some and does many assist (and yes...he is ST -.-) )

Rookie
    Arion@ even if bench them those failed to mark 7, the new player performance also same, or if I sub in match substitute also play very badl! Well I just played a friendly match against 10 quality low team I won by 3-0, in that match my diffenders looking good, although my midfield and attack was not impressive, lets see what will happens todays league match that im playing against almost equal quality team....

If you have dual role player etc dc/dl try changing their position and see which suits him best.

Rookie
    I also remember 1 incident when i was level 4, I played a friendly game against a 5 quality lower than I lost first match then I thought I will Change formation and next match i can win, but 2nd match also I lost, total I played 4friendly games against him with different formation but didn't won a single game(now don't tell me that my players are not fit, before playing each game I fit my squad with green pack) later I lost my cup game very badly against low quality teamday(I also got 4 yellow cards in this game)! It seems that day was not belongs to me, whatever I do, I change that day that didn't effect to my team(because in game engine that day not belongs to me, no matter that im playing against high quality team or bad quality team, if not this reason how can my most of players out of form in a single day)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    I also remember 1 incident when i was level 4, I played a friendly game against a 5 quality lower than I lost first match then I thought I will Change formation and next match i can win, but 2nd match also I lost, total I played 4friendly games against him with different formation but didn't won a single game(now don't tell me that my players are not fit, before playing each game I fit my squad with green pack) later I lost my cup game very badly against low quality teamday(I also got 4 yellow cards in this game)! It seems that day was not belongs to me, whatever I do, I change that day that didn't effect to my team(because in game engine that day not belongs to me, no matter that im playing against high quality team or bad quality team, if not this reason how can my most of players out of form in a single day)
    If u done everything like what u say maybe try and look at game bonuses and your attendance.

Rookie
    Attendence in stadium was almost full, about game bonus I will try this in future whenever I get any clue about 'BAD DAY'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast