Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: benifit of GK in team

Rookie

benifit of GK in team

I have a 6*( near to 7 star) GK I bought him for 5.5M at the start of the season now his value is about to 11.5M, should I transfer him to get benefit from him or keep in him team? Because i don't think that he playing better than my 5* GK, my both GKs doing same work while they have difference in quality! Suggest me what's ur experience says?

How old is he? How old is the other GK? How fast is he training? How much longer on his contract?

My advice: take him to negotiation level quality and sell him in his last contract year. If he doesn't have a SA, give him one.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    The GK im thinking to sale he is 19 years old he gaining +50 to +60 in practice match training, he dont have SA, i dont have greens to give him SA, even its waste because he is not fast trainer, my 2nd GK 26 year old playing same as first GK,both GKs 2years contract left

I sold off my younger GK in the 1st week this season since he was slow and underperforming. Don't fear if you have only 1 goalkeeper... It's enough and friendly to the budget. I'd rather sell him if he's bad but if he's close to next star, bring him to 2 cones (in case a gift SP he gets if you play on phone) before the next star and wait for negotiations. Also give him an SA (preferably penalty stopper since they come handy in Cup and CL knockout rounds) if possible as told by Hoof. But even such a young player is lucrative to anyone. You may sell him on Day 28 after your last match to reduce quality of team. I prefer 26-28 year old goalkeepers since they tend to perform well.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

ive always preferred one on one stopper personally, given this info, sell him now or sell him day 1 day 3 next season at *4/*9.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    Well then i will sale him, atlast I will get 11M from him

From my own experience, some players perform pretty badly at one season, then in the next season, he become better even when you don't put in in a training.

I think that players themself have a hidden "form" status that illustrates their performance (form is different from morale), some players have bad form in 1 season but in the next season, it will improve itselft.

Rookie
    @legendqueen my GK was not a bad performer, my question why I need to keep him in my team while my 2nd GK also performing equal(some time better) to my 1st GK, and next season his value also go down

Famous
    You only need one keeper in your squad.
    In my 35 seasons I've played 989 games. My top appearances was a keeper with 544 games and my present keeper has played 407 times.
    So two keepers have accounted for 951 out of 989 games.
    I think I had another academy player who filled in for a couple of seasons.
    I gave up judging them on form a long time ago as quite often you see the highest ratings come when the team is losing/tanking as that is when the keeper is busiest.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    You only need one keeper in your squad.
    In my 35 seasons I've played 989 games. My top appearances was a keeper with 544 games and my present keeper has played 407 times.
    So two keepers have accounted for 951 out of 989 games.
    I think I had another academy player who filled in for a couple of seasons.
    I gave up judging them on form a long time ago as quite often you see the highest ratings come when the team is losing/tanking as that is when the keeper is busiest.
    Sorry for breaking in. From your last reply, I believe your team stay in same level in some seasons. What is the approximate number between the lowest and highest levels that these long servicing goalkeepers play?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast