Thread: when we will Disqualified to play a official match???

Rookie

when we will Disqualified to play a official match???

I decreased my current squad to 16 players, maybe I will decrease more if some of my players are injured, so now my question is when will i disqualify to play a official game?
    For example, think that I have 14 players in my squad(that's the minimum players allowed in squad) if any player of my team got red card in a match so can I play next match or I will be disqdisqualify?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    if any player of my team got red card in a match so can I play next match or I will be disqdisqualify?
    Yes. Also if your 3-man bench is without a contract and one of your starters is suspended. For injured players, I don't think so but still... Don't have much knowledge about this
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

You win 3-0 if your oppo don't have enough 11 player to start match because card and or injury, vice versa.

Addicted
    i always have full 22 players cause you can't tell when they are injury....in season 2... (6 season ago...) i have 7 players injury at the same time.... so no matter what ...have more player in your team is not a bad things...like having a strong 11 players... 3 -5 better sub...and the rest...your turn...