Thread: The Transfer Market

The Transfer Market

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I was wondering how many players are usually available for your club so sign in the transfer market?

Am I correct in saying the players listed there are from the same server your team is on?

The reason I ask is because there doesn't seem to be much choice in the transfer market my team is able to use. Is this because there's a lack of active players on my server at the level I'm at or is this just the way players available for transfer are divided amongst servers?....

There's only seems to be about 10 five star players on the transfer market at any one time. Sometimes in the latter part of the day it drops down to two or three. Is this normal? It's making it difficult to constantly upgrade my team with each passing promotion when there's so few players available.

try in the morning from 6 a.m. You can find young, expensive players generated by Nordeus and also academy players managers do not want to keep in their squads. Academy players are usually sold for low price. Good luck. :-)
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522