Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Sick match timetable

Sick match timetable

I have been playing this game fo long time. And I'm going to quit. The main problem is the match timetable.

It's a sick when You playing in Champions League at 12:00 am and the next match is on 20:00 pm in normal League in same Day (both are on Away).

There is no chance for players from 1st eleven to rest currectly between 12:00 and 20:00 hour.

They are taking massive injuries or they condition is so low, that they are completely useless.Replacement from subsitudes doesn't resolve the problem.

Could Nordeus developing team can change a schedule of matches and transfer matches from CL and Cup to separate day. The current time break between normal League matches and CL or Cup is ridiculously short.

That´s what green packs are for

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    That´s what green packs are for
    But their ammount which u recieving from Nordeus or Healthy Center its to low. Sometimes u have to put 11 or 22 of them to 1st eleven of Your players.

How many of then u can recieve from max upgraded Health Center -7?

Whole Nordeus system is based of spending real money. When U have a little ammount of rest packs, u have to buy them for a tokens, after then u have no money on players transfers in game action.

Game become a nice money machine.

Thats y im leaving this game. This game can be seen ok when U starting with new team. But after few seasons U R starting see the Whole money machine mechanism invented by Nordeus.

I used to have a chance after 2 seasons of collecting tokens a buy scout Player for 20 tokens..Now I have to Pay 50-60 tokens per each scout Player.

Sorry but this is sick.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I used to have a chance after 2 seasons of collecting tokens a buy scout Player for 20 tokens
    how long are you playing ?
    I don't remember when the price of scouts was 20 token.
    Gert Funck, Apex and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Pawel is impossible to please every single player, take a look at your opponents, they are from all around the world is really impossible to please all. Even so, if you are from europe you can say your are "blessed" because your games are still at decent hours. Just think that you play at 8 and somebody from asia have that game at 12,1,2 a.m what about them? Or like you said 12 in the morning, what about people from US ? They will have the game at 4,5,6 in the morning.

8 hours between games are enough

Cheers!
    Bunzo and cookizzz like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    how long are you playing ?
    I don't remember when the price of scouts was 20 token.
    As far as I can remember in 2011 a scout player was 50 tokens so they surely never been 20T.
    Bosna Sarajevo
    -Football club-

Since: 13.12.2015 (my new club)

Level: 40
    Stadium: Memidžan
    Supporters group: Ljiljani
    -Successes-

League won: 10
    League runner-up: 2
    Champions League won: 1
    Champions League runner-up: 2
    Super League won: 1
    Super League runner-up: 1
    Super Cup won: 0
    Cup won: 1
    Cup runner-up: 0

Updated: 26.4.2019

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yeah, I thought so.
    Anyway, if playing a game with a squad that have 99% condition, there is a loss of about 20% (of course you must not use man to man and high press.)
    In 8 hours you can have 10% back. If you use some players from the bench and 3 green pack (you earn 3 greens/day from two games and the gift) for the key players you 're ok.
    If playing in CH.L. and Cup too, of course the demands (and the rewards are bigger).
    It's .a managerial game after all.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    8 hours between games is a luxury. Most of my CL and cup games are separated by 3 hours this season. Although I have accumulated over 500 greens, they are rapidly disappearing.
    cookizzz and Raykco like this.

Im able to get around 100 green packs per day using the i pad & mobile for the free offers also around 10 -15 red & blue packs as well

Addicted
    well..... this season is crazy...i have no idea why i only have league and CL....i still have 3 matches in a day... and...3 times within a week.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Im able to get around 100 green packs per day using the i pad & mobile for the free offers also around 10 -15 red & blue packs as well
    wow so many....since the last few day of 2015 until right now, i didn't get any offer yet (token also)... btw, where you from? UK? or N america?
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 01-17-2016 at 11:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast