Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: assistant manager gone mad

I don't know about you, but the result came as a bloody surprise to me!!

assistant manager gone mad-s13-champ-hl-round-4am.jpg
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    really too many foul?? look at the clock and look at what time he said....until 19min...i still have no foul...and 15min...he said we are committing too many fouls..... =.=!!! (opposite + me only has 1 foul.... and he said i have too many foul.... speechless)

assistant manager gone mad-screenshot_2016-06-05-10-36-28.jpg

and how to calculate the overall quality?? look at the below image... my attack is only lower than the opposite by 0.2%.... and defense and midfield are also higher.... but the overall quality is...... lower 0.9%.....

assistant manager gone mad-screenshot_2016-06-03-08-25-19.jpg

Addicted
    the supper bored CUP game~
    LV13 (130%) Vs LV15 (135%) @ home... lost 1:2

and the AM said the opposite ST found a way through our defense and scored... and please see those two score............. really??? he found a way through the defense??

assistant manager gone mad-screenshot_2016-06-06-22-24-56.jpg
    assistant manager gone mad-screenshot_2016-06-06-22-25-03.jpg
    assistant manager gone mad-screenshot_2016-06-06-22-25-10.jpg

if that CUP is not change the drawing system, the is supper bored for strong team... as you has 90% of the chance you won't win the CUP....who is the stupid guy put up this " average Q" for drawing system??? the LV15 team is way too easily over power a LV13 team.... if the game is totally random +/- 1 or 2 LV... that is more fair than using average Q to draw~ that is supper supper supper stupid idea!
    Killroy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    really too many foul?? look at the clock and look at what time he said....until 19min...i still have no foul...and 15min...he said we are committing too many fouls..... =.=!!! (opposite + me only has 1 foul.... and he said i have too many foul.... speechless)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-05-10-36-28.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	68138

and how to calculate the overall quality?? look at the below image... my attack is only lower than the opposite by 0.2%.... and defense and midfield are also higher.... but the overall quality is...... lower 0.9%.....

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-03-08-25-19.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	68139
    Same thing happened to me today. I had 1 Foul, they had 2. Both had 3 tackles. Probably they don't want us to tackle hard, since it's been so effective for us. And I am forbidden to win the league😉
    AH AH — manager of AtlĂ©tico Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, AtlĂ©tico de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Some fine performance by veteran Grötsch, tho he wasn't MOM:
    And here's what the AM says:Yes, Thiago had 2 assists as a sub, but I won't fuss over Kai Grötsch nit being mentioned. Cause we all know what you are.
    AH AH — manager of AtlĂ©tico Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, AtlĂ©tico de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I think the Assisatnt manager has got his wires crossed somewhere...

assistant manager gone mad-s36-league-hl-round-25am.jpg
    Killroy likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    assistant manager gone mad-whattt.jpg

Yeah that makes sense.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post

Name:	whattt.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	69062

Yeah that makes sense.
    The first comment came from the number of goals he gave up. The second comment came from his personal rating.

It is possible that he gave up a number of goals and still scored a 7 or higher. It looks like you got creamed by the opposing team, so perhaps your team allowed many shots to reach the goal and he gave up four or five goals, but still made like 8 or 10 saves outside of those goals.

I did receive a notcie from Nordeus a long time ago asking to see if the translations are adequate. They are not an English company, so I don't think they were very clear on a lot of these sentences.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I think the Assisatnt manager has got his wires crossed somewhere...

Name:	S36 League HL Round 25AM.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	68855
    I would guess that your opponent had a player sent off, causing you to have an advantage. That line usually comes from an advantage in possession rate.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I don't know about you, but the result came as a bloody surprise to me!!

Name:	S13 Champ HL Round 4AM.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	68127
    You lost a player on red card. That line can be caused by having fewer players on the pitch. In a way, your team was indeed at a huge disadvantage after losing a player.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast