View Poll Results: STRIKER OR MID-FIELDER WHO SCORES MORE?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • STRIKER SCORES MORE

4 44.44%
  • MID-FIELDER SCORES MORE

5 55.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Striker or mid-feilder

Striker or mid-feilder

Hi all,
    The STRIKER OR MID-FIELDER are major scorer of game.So my question is that who can score more?

Famous
    I believe this depends on penalty taker assignment.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Lately ml/aml and mr/amr have the highest rate of scoring goal thats my case. Looking at my league and friends league top scorer, high rated and assist most are from that position.
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.

Strikers will win?Poll fast and make your choice win.

Addicted
    see who has free-kick SA~ even both has free-kick SA...my ST will still score more...cause my MC are always balance skill while my ST only focus on attack and physical....so...ST has higher attack than MC~ but if MC has free-kick while ST doesn't, than MC should have more goal~
    Arion likes this.

But sometime mr/ml and mc shoot long range goal but striker rarely strike from long range.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    But sometime mr/ml and mc shoot long range goal but striker rarely strike from long range.
    well.... that's true... but i think you don't want your ST always shot long range... cause when your MC (any of the middle field) have the ball... mostly your want your ST wait the ball in the box ~ so...they won't strike long range (cause they don't even have a chance) ~ this is not only for the scoring chance...this also hold the opposite DC so that they won't all come out ~~ even your ST has/have the ball outside the box...the ST is/are always surround by the DCs...so they rarely strike (success) either...
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Zonal marking

If your mc is play maker then he also have chance of high scores.Play maker can beat zonal marking.If enemy have set up zonal marking only playmaker can go through it.see the proof of my play maker who scoreS alot during seasons.

Striker or mid-feilder-cup4.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    If your mc is play maker then he also have chance of high scores.Play maker can beat zonal marking.If enemy have set up zonal marking only playmaker can go through it.see the proof of my play maker who scoreS alot during seasons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cup4.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	61381
    haha, i only know playmaker can do corner~ if you don't have any corner SA player...give corner to playmaker... he will do the job~

I think play maker deserve to be captain as he can plan well and breaks enemy defense by its mind game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast