Thread: in-consistency between cup,league&CL

Rookie

in-consistency between cup,league&CL

I absorbed that so many peoples(including me)suffering from inconsistency, i mean to say that if a manager doing good in league his performance was not good in CL and CUP
    If he performing good in CL and CUP then he was probably underperforming in league!!!

For me it's the other way around. Doing well in cups so far and struggling in the League. Yet I've only lost once so far.

Famous
    Same for me. Troll results only come in league where I score with great difficulty. When cup and CL are a dream... so far!

in-consistency between cup,league&CL-image.jpg
    Here is final results from last season and believe me when I say it wasn't an easy league.

Here is my form this season.
    in-consistency between cup,league&CL-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails in-consistency between cup,league&CL-image.jpg  
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 01-22-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Same with me I am performing well in UCL and Cup and in league I have 10 points from 10 games
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu S Baragi View Post
    I absorbed that so many peoples(including me)suffering from inconsistency, i mean to say that if a manager doing good in league his performance was not good in CL and CUP
    If he performing good in CL and CUP then he was probably underperforming in league!!!
    Yup. As I qualified for the next round in CL, I'm winless for 5 games in league. That's extremely embarrassing, something like this never happened to us. We dropped from 1st to 3rd, 1 point behind.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.