Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Right or Wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i use Hard Tackle so far all 21 games, i only have 5 yellow cards~
    Thanks a lot. I used Hard Tackle for the first time in 4 seasons in the reverse CL match against a slightly lower rated team. I had lost the away match 2:3. All I needed was 1:0 or 2:1 at home. My go-to guy, the two-way DMC got a YC in the 1st minute and a second one in the 2nd minute! Down a man, I played to a 1:1 draw on "Normal tackle" and got knocked out.

Of course, in the first match (the 2:3 loss) my MC got a red card at the 36 minute mark (on Normal) and the same star DMC got injured at the 19 minute mark (no PK or FK given). It's almost like if the game wants you to lose, it will find a way to make it happen. Ever saw two defenders running parallel (or away) from the opposing forward who runs unopposed to goal and scores on you? That was the goal the opposition scored on me today.

There are troll games and then there are take the knobby stick and club you over the head games.

And yeah, I am not playing Hard Tackle again. It may work for you, it has never worked for me.
    Last edited by ponzu; 01-26-2016 at 11:12 PM.
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No significant proof of any! Like SA's, form or moral
    yes, it's another unanswered question

It's almost like if the game wants you to lose, it will find a way to make it happen
    yes, that's not a
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12