Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Is this cheating???

Addicted
    Well, OK, I am not here to argue.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    using the grey area doesn't mean it is not a cheat~ and gain tokens and more pack sometime won't help a lot... think about the CUP LV 7 facing LV11... LV 11 can easily get player for over Q75~~ while in LV7...even you have unlimited token for personal trainer... the highest you can get is Q74 right away.... fair??

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Well, OK, I am not here to argue.

Good luck.
    LOL~ well, not argue, it is discuss

Thanks everyone for replying. It was a good conversation.

Addicted
    Actually it doesn't matter if he is cheating as long as we don't do it and enjoy the game, it is just a game after all.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bramartins View Post
    Thanks everyone for replying. It was a good conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Actually it doesn't matter if he is cheating as long as we don't do it and enjoy the game, it is just a game after all.

Good luck!
    I dont know how you can enjoy game if you are being cheated. I dont mind loosing but i do mind being cheated.😊
    Dont forget there are people spending real money in this game and take it seriously. I think they dont wanna a be cheated.

Thk you martin for the post we all learnt✌

Addicted
    Yeah, I know your point and I cannot disagree brother.

Well, this is very similar as we spend life; in reality, do we see some people do ugly something? Yes, we do. And we have seen a lot, correct? Well then how do we respond? Do we fight back, e.g., the crazy things going on right now on this planet? Well, maybe yes maybe no... I am not at the position to say anything.

Sorry I might be wrong to say what I posted here; it is just my personally oppinion. And I also agree with you that for those spend money on this game, cheating is definitely unfair to them and also unfair to those don't spend money but spend time.

Anyway, my point is that let us try to play this game as enjoyable as we can, if there is anything we don't feel happy about, speak out - for example, I posted a Nordeus server issue couple days ago when something weird happens to me; and then leave it alone, and try to enjoy the good part of the game.

Also we can make a lot of friends here especially on this forum, we have a lot of good buddies and this is another big reason for me to enjoy this game.

Good luck on the game brother, if you want to add me on FB, here is the link, thank you for your post:-)

https://www.facebook.com/Jing.Wang.Teda

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I dont know how you can enjoy game if you are being cheated. I dont mind loosing but i do mind being cheated.😊
    Dont forget there are people spending real money in this game and take it seriously. I think they dont wanna a be cheated.

Thk you martin for the post we all learnt✌
    Last edited by Teda; 02-01-2016 at 02:56 PM.

thank you teda hope you have a good season👍.

Teda always cheers me up too. Teda Robbins, motivational speaker.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I have only played this game for 30 seasons, someone thinks Im just a newbee...
    From time to time I meet this players. I use the game aigenst them to rest my best players. I dont care much about the cup and CL. I dont spend money on this game, so I never win anything anyway, just think its funny to win a game once no and then..lol
    Cheaters are they that use 4-5-6 substitutes in one game, that I dont like. I dont care if somone needs to win so much that they spend a lot of money in this game. But maybe they schould be in a league together with oter coiners?

Addicted
    :-)

Thank you! You too!

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    thank you teda hope you have a good season👍.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast