Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Amr Fawzy
  • 2 Post By El Pistolero
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 2 Post By Teda

Thread: What's the point of Training & Youth players..?

What's the point of Training & Youth players..?

Hey guys,
    SO, first of all, I have been playing Top11 for almost 2 years now, and I still don't know what's the point of Training your players..

I actually do know what training do to your players, they prove your player skills and as a result, your players ratings goes up/higher, But I don't know if there are any tactics to do to improve the usage of the training but the actual question here which what's the point of the Training, because as What I've noticed is your players just get 2 or 3 quality points and however at the end of the season they will lose 1 star and you will discard them to get better players unless you wanna keep them.

So, here comes the serious "question" is there are anything I could do by training my players to give them like 4 or 5 stars every season so I could keep them as 5 stars for the next season and I won't need to buy new players of the transfer market or it does only work as I mentioned earlier?..

2ND question is, what is the point of youth players..? they're quite **** to play in your club ( 2 or 3 Stars ) they are just young.. and I don't think you are able to get them a higher rating/quality by Training in one season.. :/

That's all,
    Thanks!
    Tyltyl likes this.

All my first team are 6 stars with 2 7 stars due to training and signing the right players.

Between matches, I count how long it will take to naturally heal to 99% and train accordingly.
    Then when I save enough green packs I put them to good use with fast trainers.

As far as youths go. The free one is useless except for lowering quality at the end of a season and the higher one could be useful but often a waste of time if you have a squad like mine.

Sign and sell the free one and release the other one. Go get a better youth in the market.
    Arion likes this.

VIP
    There is no point of training... You will get trolled anyway...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a) It's all depends from your sources. If you have extra sources (farming, buying, downloading app in mobile), you can buy young fast trainers and make them easily 6*-7* players. This can give a small advantage vs other teams.
    Then you can keep them for some more seasons if they are good performers.
    If you don't have many extra sources, there is no reason to bother with.

b)
    The free one is useless except for lowering quality at the end of a season and the higher one could be useful but often a waste of time if you have a squad like mine.
    or sell them for some good money.
    Also if you have extra sources, 4* academy players are useful for higher levels where the market is "dry" .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I never understood either. I power trained last season, but there is never enough time to get them to good condition even out of the CL and cup.
    I had to sacrifice last season to get 4 and maybe 5 6* players, with 4 of them gaining the star this season. Funny thing is they were all fast trainers with a few nordgens. Gaining one star takes 30 cones (if I recall correctly) and a fast trainer gets 3 or even 4 after draining the whole condition bar. Consider also that even if you play 1 single competition, you have to play 1 match in which you lose condition even by playing defensively. That means you must have a LOT of green packs to raise even a single player. If you don't, even a 24 hours wait will not refill the bar again.

The 4* youth player is always too expensive and I would rather get one from the market with better stats and spending less tokens.

TBH I never fully understood the point of training. It helps, but not much, and if it does you will see the results the next season if you have the packs and a lot of other "ifs". Now I have a good team, but after spending a lot of time, packs, and even tokens for packs. It doesn't even guarantee a result, since I'm 1st but not by much and I'm struggling in cup.

Maybe I'm missing something.
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 01-25-2016 at 08:27 PM.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, it's not so simply. Besides extra greens, it needs some "study" - lol
    But it's worthy.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    There is one other reason to train youth - create a legend for club, I know some people on this forum do this. :-)
    Arion and lespa like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amr Fawzy View Post
    Hey guys,
    SO, first of all, I have been playing Top11 for almost 2 years now, and I still don't know what's the point of Training your players..

I actually do know what training do to your players, they prove your player skills and as a result, your players ratings goes up/higher, But I don't know if there are any tactics to do to improve the usage of the training but the actual question here which what's the point of the Training, because as What I've noticed is your players just get 2 or 3 quality points and however at the end of the season they will lose 1 star and you will discard them to get better players unless you wanna keep them.

So, here comes the serious "question" is there are anything I could do by training my players to give them like 4 or 5 stars every season so I could keep them as 5 stars for the next season and I won't need to buy new players of the transfer market or it does only work as I mentioned earlier?..

2ND question is, what is the point of youth players..? they're quite **** to play in your club ( 2 or 3 Stars ) they are just young.. and I don't think you are able to get them a higher rating/quality by Training in one season.. :/

That's all,
    Thanks!
    well... i think the youth player (from your building) will perform better.... 2 season ago, i got a DC/DR youth...i sign...and train him to 7 star (he was top 4 stars) i use him as main DC last season, and this season, seem see his power... i only use 3 DC as defense... but guess what, right now, 14 league match gone, i only have 2 conceded~ whole season so far, only have 8 conceded.... with 2 from the CUP facing LV 14 strong team.... and all other 4 from CL ...only 1 conceded he was on the field ~ this season is my cleanest season so far...

What's the point of Training & Youth players..?-untitled-1.jpg

and last season i got a AML/AMR....and he was only 3 star...Q45 to me...i still sign him and train him... and i use him as a sub (usually sub in 65 -70 min)...you can see his statistics below...

What's the point of Training & Youth players..?-untitled-2.jpg