Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg

Thread: Watched videos, got no rest packs

Watched videos, got no rest packs

I've been viewing several videos to get free rests from my tablet, but none of them are crediting any packs. I've read other posts where Nordeus says that it's the sponsor's problem, but in this case, I've been watching videos from Tapjoy, Supersonic, AdColony and Flurry with no results. I've also tried watching videos for treatments, cash injections and moral boosters and also didn't receive any packs. So, this is clearly a problem with the game.

This needs to be fixed, Nordeus.
    Last edited by jerickko; 02-03-2016 at 01:31 AM.

Famous
    I play with PC browser. In this season, as usual, videos are available occasionally in my country. After watching, tokens are received but rest pack is only received for once. My connection is slow in this season. Watching them wasted too much my time and bandwidth. I have already given up for getting rest packs even though my teams lack them in this season. I am also not active to try for getting tokens because the chance is low. The tokens and packs are sufficient for my teams to complete this season.

Addicted
    tablet has AdColony and Flurry? haha...is that Ipad? cause i use android, only has Tapjoy, Supersonic.... and tapjoy only has few for a day...Supersonic, has two a day....each day ....will not have more than 8 packs...

Quote Originally Posted by jerickko View Post
    I've been viewing several videos to get free rests from my tablet, but none of them are crediting any packs. I've read other posts where Nordeus says that it's the sponsor's problem, but in this case, I've been watching videos from Tapjoy, Supersonic, AdColony and Flurry with no results. I've also tried watching videos for treatments, cash injections and moral boosters and also didn't receive any packs. So, this is clearly a problem with the game.

This needs to be fixed, Nordeus.
    There may be one possiblity;
    1)You may be closing video before it ends sometime.
    2) Your country makes problem with ads server.
    3)You have reached limit of offers.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-03-2016 at 06:51 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

happening again here too ..UK..
    Watched videos, got no rest packs-t11ripoff.jpgWatched videos, got no rest packs-t11ripoff2.jpg

lol watch 30 seconds on a 21 second advert wtf

The ads for packs are not working at all on PC/Laptop, however you can still use them on Ipads / Iphones etc...

There is one for the Evil Dead, or the Walking Dead (Not sure which one) that plays on the phone that does not credit, regardless of how many times you watch it or what you do, but other than that I've had very little problems with other videos.

Im based in the UK btw, so it WILL be different to you if you are in a different country.

Addicted
    Yep, Head&shoulders and Gillette definitely not working. Strange how the major brands and multi billion companies do not give you the tokens but the small game companies ads always seem to work.
    Arion likes this.

Addicted
    whole season...everyday...no more then 3 packs....sometime none....and token also~