Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sully
  • 1 Post By Gert Funck

Thread: skill points

skill points

Is it just me or are my players getting less skill progress per game than in the past?

I just finished a game and looked, by chance, at the skill progress for each player in the popup and was surprised that most of them were in the 20-40 range except for the MoM which was over close to 200. I realize you get 100 for MoM, but most of my players are average trainers and only a few fast ones. Avg age = 21.8.

Just curious since I am tanking this season, and now that I mention it, did not get as many skill points as usual. Seems that I am about ~100-200 short this season. I could be wrong, but I usually end up with ~600 skill points or more by the end of the season, but sadly I am at 490.

Anyone else can verify this?
    Gert Funck likes this.

Addicted
    No definitive answer, but I would have thought that if you are tanking (playing players out of position, maybe, or playing your weaker players) that they will not get the skill points that you would normally expect. I always find skill points higher if I win than if I draw or lose.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, didn't notice something like that

playing players out of position they will not get the skill points that you would normally expect
    no, it's not relative.

After your post, I made a test/ kept a record from tonight game.
    This is my team NIK, tanking for second season (so, those sp are from previous season too).
    With the gathering sp, almost all the 11 squad players are near or over the 7*.
    They are good trainers. Their gaining is good.
    but a 22 y.o. players gaining is much lower than a 18-21 y.o.
    skill points-team-d26-after-game.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Is it just me or are my players getting less skill progress per game than in the past?

I just finished a game and looked, by chance, at the skill progress for each player in the popup and was surprised that most of them were in the 20-40 range except for the MoM which was over close to 200. I realize you get 100 for MoM, but most of my players are average trainers and only a few fast ones. Avg age = 21.8.

Just curious since I am tanking this season, and now that I mention it, did not get as many skill points as usual. Seems that I am about ~100-200 short this season. I could be wrong, but I usually end up with ~600 skill points or more by the end of the season, but sadly I am at 490.

I agree, also training prgress has slowed down
    Sully likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    another record from my game today
    gaining is good. i don't see any problem
    skill points-gaining-5-feb.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html