Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sully

Thread: GK Stats?

GK Stats?

So any idea when they will add goalkeeper stats? It is quite ridiculous how they get every other aspect of the game except for goalie stats.

Funny how your GK can get injured and you can still win without replacing your GK, so I guess GK is a useless position where stats are meaningless???

All you currently get is club matches, matches played and man of the match, with the standard form numbers.

No saves, no shots on net, no penalties and penaties saved.

you would think that a game that professes to be a football simulation would include such stats. 3-4 years and still nothing???
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    So any idea when they will add goalkeeper stats? It is quite ridiculous how they get every other aspect of the game except for goalie stats.

Funny how your GK can get injured and you can still win without replacing your GK, so I guess GK is a useless position where stats are meaningless???

All you currently get is club matches, matches played and man of the match, with the standard form numbers.

No saves, no shots on net, no penalties and penaties saved.

you would think that a game that professes to be a football simulation would include such stats. 3-4 years and still nothing???
    The goalkeepers have no respect in the world. It's them who are ready to put their life at stake to prevent a loss. But just one mistake and they're totally blamed for the teams loss.

So, the answer is, never.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.