Thread: Noobish questions.

Rookie

Noobish questions.

Just a couple of questions.

I upgraded my medical to the point where it suggests that not only will it bring me red packs but also generate cash.(research center). Where does this cash appear on my financial page?
    Also on the same page there is a section for Investments. What does this represent?

Thanks

Addicted
    Any money that is not from attendance or competition prizes goes into merchandise.
    Investment is when you go to the bank and use tokens to buy money. If you click on the shoppong trolley and then the $ sign you will see how much you can get and for how many tokens.

Rookie
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Investment is when you go to the bank and use tokens to buy money. If you click on the shoppong trolley and then the $ sign you will see how much you can get and for how many tokens.
    Investment is also the money earned by watching videos.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Rookie
    Thanks,I still dont see any cash from the hospital but maybe that's just a gloss.

BTW how much does experience add to a player? I don't see it in their stats? So do stats rule or are there hidden elements like games played?