Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends Lists? cant play with mates?

Friends Lists? cant play with mates?

May be a stupid question... but i have my facebook friends who play top eleven who i can send gifts to and stuff, but only 1 of them ever comes up in my news feed (in game not actually on FB, like when they sign a player or on the "friends fixture list")

i never get put in there league or drawn in the cup against them! also im sure i play on like an asian server or something as all players in league are asian based korea, thailand, Malaysia and so are the players in transfer market, is there a way to be placed with your friends at all?
    Arsenal for 3rd... a cheeky tenner says so!

You only can see the 'news' from friends who is playing on the same server as you.....all others you can't see or support. Only sending them gifts
    Playing with team: Oranje

Thanks
    seems a bit daft... can you change servers?
    its a bit pointless with you cant compete with your friends, if you had a leauge or cup with your mates it would be awesome for bragging rights

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    you can't change the servers.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You always can play a friendly match against your friends.....just go to your friends list an select play friendly match......but that has nothing to do with supporting or reading mails from their progression during seasons/CL and cups

yh done the friendly match but its not the same and just play your rubbish 11 so your best team is fit for proper games lol.
    sounds daft but can you reset your account or something so you get on your friends server?

Quote Originally Posted by dicky View Post
    yh done the friendly match but its not the same and just play your rubbish 11 so your best team is fit for proper games lol.
    sounds daft but can you reset your account or something so you get on your friends server?
    haha, sure you can train your 'second' 11....and receive some boosters after the match as well.......
    Make friends in-game if you like......i will save you the cost the start all over but you'll never sure if you get on the same server as your friends are.....

again i like a stupid question but how do you add friends in game??? also every one in my server comes from Asia its stupid but i dont mind there always asleep when its game time hahaha!

haha thats to bad....
    Just select an opponent in your leage/CL/cup.....select in the rigt corner:add as friend and wait for him or her to apply

thanks for the help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast