Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fire the scout!

Rookie

Fire the scout!

Well,...

1) it is a shame if the scout offers me a player that - according to the player details - is under contract at MY TEAM but that I do now own.

2) it is a shame, that the scout is offering exact players on positions where I definitely dont need any. On all other positions I only find either old or lower rated players.

3) it is a shame, that if the scout finally comes up with a good, usable player, the player is gone after less than 24h. Dont come up with "well, there are other teams..." etc. The other players, equal capable but on positions I dont need, are available for weeks.

If - in real life - my secretary would arrange an appointment with me for a scout like that, I would fire the secretary!

----

Now to be serious:

It is remarkable, that the good and usable players are offered exactly at a moment, where the user is short in token.
    As soon as the user buys, the players are gone...

Nordeus! We all understand, that you need to earn money, but PLEASE reduce your Greed!
    At least a little bit. 5 to 7% maybe
    (only greed-reduction, which does NOT mean, that you will lose token sales that high).
    It would make your company much more likable!

I agree that the Scout does not give you enough variety in terms of positions. I play a 4-2-2-2 and not once have I had a single AML in 4 seasons of playing. The only AMR I had is 29 years old so wont be buying him.

its a money machine, do u think they'll care about it ? lol, just play for fun and dont waste money
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkneys Green View Post
    I agree that the Scout does not give you enough variety in terms of positions. I play a 4-2-2-2 and not once have I had a single AML in 4 seasons of playing. The only AMR I had is 29 years old so wont be buying him.
    AGE .... the 22 minimum is really unappealing , they hardly improve and only short term solution
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

The scout list is made by 18 players.

9 of them will never be bought by anyone (age 27-29 or at the bottom of the brackets)
    5 of them are decent but you can find some other else, just a little less good, in auction
    4 of them are good players but you just have to hope that meets your needs

If I were in Nordeus I'd give a scout list with excellent players, so that everyone would be pushed to buy

I really don't understand how they want to gain tokens with those lists...

Anybody bought/gets scouts under - 22yrs (age)? I bought 2x 22 yrs old last season and 1x 23yrs this season. Never seen scouts below that age.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

They don't exist lol.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Yes AGE is the biggest problem with buying those scouts, I wish the token buyers got a little more value for the 50T they are spending on scouts, If they are not prepared to give us scouts aged 18-21, then at least make every scout player on the scout list be the age of 22-24 and have qualitys that ending 3,4,8,9... thus eliminating all the poor scouts and we would be able to get the maximum out of all the scouts that appear on the list and always be a decent scout available for any position that we need for our team.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    They don't exist lol.
    For you yes, You don't buy any!.
    Potemy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Anybody bought/gets scouts under - 22yrs (age)? I bought 2x 22 yrs old last season and 1x 23yrs this season. Never seen scouts below that age.
    22 is always the lowest age, not bad, but they could be younger...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast