• GOOD

2 20.00%
  • BAD

8 80.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Own manager

What do you mean?
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-11-2016 at 12:15 PM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    how old are you ?
    Have you ever worked in your life ?
    I am not intrested in your question.Better forgive me this time
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-11-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Famous
    I greatly dislike the new PC version. There are lot of reasons. I list some below and may add more when I will find more.

1.The game requires too much resources. In my PC, it cannot be run on firefox. It takes a lot of memory in Chrome that I may open other program while playing it.
    2. It is hard to monitor player training progress, and identify fast trainers.
    3. In many screens, players' exact value of condition and morale are not shown. As I do not know the exact value of condition of players, I feel hard to make quick decisions to substitute in order to keep him fit for next match.
    4. In old PC version, all players can be shown in one screen with scrolling. Then actions like substitution can be made quickly. Now it is much more difficult.
    5. The new training features are complicate while the "Quick Training" feature is too simple. It is hard to quickly efficiently train players while keeping their condition adequate for coming matches. One of my team has all 6 CL group stage matches exact 3 hours apart from league matches. The complicate training makes me difficult to quickly arrange training.
    6. i found that I could not train or apply packs to players with pending offer now.
    7. All time statistic is gone. Luckily, I was reminded yesterday and keep a screen dump.

Because my computer is not quite adequate for the new game and I cannot afford to spend extra time to manage in this game. I will not continue to play. I have briefly tried out this game today and have a general understanding of this game before I quit. My teams are undefeated while I am still learning to play, not too bad for myself.

and ensure 2 matches of both my teams undefeated. I don't think it is too bad.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-11-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Very good update thank you

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I greatly dislike the new PC version. There are lot of reasons. I list some below and may add more when I will find more.

1.The game requires too much resources. In my PC, it cannot be run on firefox. It takes a lot of memory in Chrome that I may open other program while playing it.
    2. It is hard to monitor player training progress, and identify fast trainers.
    3. In many screens, players' exact value of condition and morale are not shown. As I do not know the exact value of condition of players, I feel hard to make quick decisions to substitute in order to keep him fit for next match.
    4. In old PC version, all players can be shown in one screen with scrolling. Then actions like substitution can be made quickly. Now it is much more difficult.
    5. The new training features are complicate while the "Quick Training" feature is too simple. It is hard to quickly efficiently train players while keeping their condition adequate for coming matches. One of my team has all 6 CL group stage matches exact 3 hours apart from league matches. The complicate training makes me difficult to quickly arrange training.
    6. i found that I could not train or apply packs to players with pending offer now.
    7. All time statistic is gone. Luckily, I was reminded yesterday and keep a screen dump.

Because my computer is not quite adequate for the new game and I cannot afford to spend extra time to manage in this game. I will not continue to play. I have briefly tried out this game today and have a general understanding of this game before I quit. My teams are undefeated while I am still learning to play, not too bad for myself.

and ensure 2 matches of both my teams undefeated. I don't think it is too bad.
    The training progress they show is the % gain(the blue bar that used to fill), what I think.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    The training progress they show is the % gain(the blue bar that used to fill), what I think.
    Thanks for advising. Probably I made a mistake. But I am not sure if I can check, and if I will spend time to check..

Actually, at this moment, the game is loading in another browser but has not yet finished after about half an hour.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-11-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12