Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Troubleshooting] New browser version problems

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems

We have worked hard to optimize the new browser version. In order to see it and make it work as smooth as possible, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have a compatible browser
    Firefox, Chrome and Opera support it. Internet Explorer is NOT compatible with this new version.
    2) Update your browser to the latest version
    Firefox should be at least version 44, 43 or 42. Chrome should be at least version 47 or 46. Opera should be at least version 34. Safari should be at least version 9.
    3) Switch browser
    If you have a compatible and updated browser and you can't still see the new version, switch to another compatible browser.
    4) Update your graphic card drivers
    Follow your graphic card manufacturer instructions to update them.

If the game is stuck or freezes at some point, please clean the browser's cache memory.

If you've already done all this and still have problems:

1) Close all open applications
    2) Completely close and restart your browser
    Make sure you don't have any other browser tab or window open before restarting it again. After that, open Top Eleven 2016 and avoid opening any other tab or window in your browser.

Зачем же вы все испортили? Была такая хорошая игра.... А получили чушь собачью. Жаль с вами расставаться, но в такой бред играть не хочу
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Игорь Кулешов View Post
    Зачем же вы все испортили? Была такая хорошая игра.... А получили чушь собачью. Жаль с вами расставаться, но в такой бред играть не хочу
    You´ll go far on the english forum

arg beta problems :-(

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Not supporting Internet Explorer!!!!!! Not my favourite but I'm d*mned if I'll install another browser (especially Chrome) just to run T11... I already use FFox to run Palace Terriers... Looks like Palace Casuals will cease when IE support goes...
    Raykco likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

only 2 thing i don't like is u don't allocate the training points yourself; and i can't find mt club history anymore

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Not supporting Internet Explorer!!!!!! Not my favourite but I'm d*mned if I'll install another browser (especially Chrome) just to run T11... I already use FFox to run Palace Terriers... Looks like Palace Casuals will cease when IE support goes...
    You don't need to install any other browser if you have Firefox updated to one of the latest versions.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    You don't need to install any other browser if you have Firefox updated to one of the latest versions.
    My firefox just updated to 44 but still cannot load the game. Probably my 2G RAM is too low.

I can use Chrome to load the game for several times. But now it cannot finish after loading for more than half an hour.. But it seems still alive. So I wait. The loading bar has already been fully filled for some time. But there is no further response.

P.S. Anyway, you need not to concern me too much. I will not play tomorrow.

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-2016-02-11-17_13_13-ny-besked.jpg

I better find my microscope three browsers testet no one work, chrome, torch and edge å

[Troubleshooting] New browser version problems-2016-02-11-17_24_47-ny-besked.jpg

my windows i7 tablet can't run it smoothly
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-11-2016 at 03:28 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I already use FFox for my second team... that works OK, no problems...

EDIT: Forget it - looks like I can open a new profile with FFox that will contain the FB account I use for Casuals without affecting the one for Terriers - what a bl**dy palaver for a game!!
    Last edited by talisman; 02-11-2016 at 03:30 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast