Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By inyoni

Thread: Delete profile

Delete profile

I hate the new update. It's like playing on my phone and that I hate. Besides of that; it takes hours to load and it is lagging all the time. I m sad about this.

So I decided to stop playing. It's obvious not an improvemened this. But I can't find where to delete my profile. Can some1 tell me where to delete my profile?

Thx!

Thumbs up after 30 seasons im quiting too , what a load of bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwr van Doesburg View Post
    I hate the new update. It's like playing on my phone and that I hate. Besides of that; it takes hours to load and it is lagging all the time. I m sad about this.

So I decided to stop playing. It's obvious not an improvemened this. But I can't find where to delete my profile. Can some1 tell me where to delete my profile?

Thx!
    remember we are not a bunch of kids playing this game , flash dosnt impress . so long .

oh yeah how do i delete my profile i dont need to be reminded on facebook about a game i once loved to play on a daily basis .
    Gwr van Doesburg likes this.

I agree; I don't want to see this on a daily basis too.

Agree, I am out too, the game is still just a colourful excel sheet and I do not have time for all of the training peculiarities - I liked it the simple way is it used to be. I would like to ruin my current team by taking over lower one - but this option seems to disappear.
    Any help anyone, please?