• 3 Post By sparklinginsilence
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg
  • 2 Post By Tyltyl
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Game updates + Forum moderation

Game updates + Forum moderation

First about game updates:
    1. I know this has been said many times but can't Nordeus not implement updates on preparation days. Its better you add an extra preparation day when you intend to roll out major changes.

2. Dont you test the updates widely before they are rolled out. Doing testing among developers and few mods will not help since you most likely have optimal conditions for the updates to work and will miss to catch potential problems early on. And to managers please volunteer for Beta testing more if you want to get updates with minimal bugs and conflicts.

Forum moderation:

1. Managers please lets stop opening so many topics on same issue. Makes it harder for developers to adress our issues and also makes it harder for us to follow discussions.

2. Is it too much to ask for a robust moderation team? Merge topics on same issue,move posts or delete topics but please do moderate in real time whenever possible. Yes, you might be just volunteers with no major benefits fro being mod but where is the dedication to the forum? Its the wild west in here
    Staggy Stagg, Bunzo and LeManiaque like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    1. I know this has been said many times but can't Nordeus not implement updates on preparation days. Its better you add an extra preparation day when you intend to roll out major changes.

2. Dont you test the updates widely before they are rolled out. Doing testing among developers and few mods will not help since you most likely have optimal conditions for the updates to work and will miss to catch potential problems early on. And to managers please volunteer for Beta testing more if you want to get updates with minimal bugs and conflicts.

Forum moderation:

1. Managers please lets stop opening so many topics on same issue. Makes it harder for developers to adress our issues and also makes it harder for us to follow discussions.

2. Is it too much to ask for a robust moderation team? Merge topics on same issue,move posts or delete topics but please do moderate in real time whenever possible. Yes, you might be just volunteers with no major benefits fro being mod but where is the dedication to the forum? Its the wild west in here

And that is why they have lost so many players. Not everyone has the latest pc or laptop. Mine is not good enough for the new update so I have to quit.
    Raykco likes this.

IMHO they should keep both versions available, as to make the transition more smooth and in order to test it more. It's still possible to play the old versione, but there is no "public" link.

The new version is too RAM intensive for you? Just keep playing the old version, but without the new features.
    Do you want to have the new features? Change to the new one.

I think most people would still play the new version, so there's no need to worry about it's development. Then when it's tested enough and smoothed out you can give it to everyone.
    Raykco and t11_fan like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Forum moderation:
    agree but at the same time, you're opening a new thread where the subject is the same any other thread today.
    About the new version.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I totally agree Tyltyl. Today has proved that the new version can be implemented, alongside the old one. Why don't they just let us make our own choice as to whether we want the new or old version. I use IE and today its loading as normal and I've played my games and done training as normal. I am quite happy with that. But NO, these bullies at Nordeus say I've got to upgrade to the new version, or else get out of the game. Well, if that's the case, then they can shove the game.
    Tyltyl likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I've noticed that on my IE I still have the old version which is good, although everyone training is grayed out and at 0%, where as before everyone was somewhere between 1 and 99% experience towards their next star.

Change for the sake of change isn't always good. What is annoying here is that the Devs have obviously had several weeks to look into this and have missed, or simply don't care, about so many of the issues that have been mentioned today - like the loading issues, the auto allocation, not being able to see how far off the next cone a player is, not being able to see how long someone is injured for by hovering over the icon, the negotiation issue where you cant see the players level, the loss of past records. etc... Just who on earth beta tested this car crash and passed it off as being acceptable?

Lol, I've had zero problems aside from one shockwave crash. And it still loaded lol.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.