Thread: Result Change

Result Change

I played a league game late last night and I watched the game. I won 2-1, my opponent got his goal in the 90th minute.
    This morning I logged in and the result now shows 1-1! How can this happen? I watched the game with a good internet connection and the result showed a 2-1 win. I only wish I'd screen shot the result but this has never happened to me in 3 years of playing this game. Strange how it does this after a major update.
    Instead of going top of the league I now remain 4th.

KFC Loella.
    Level 27,
    14 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I played a league game late last night and I watched the game. I won 2-1, my opponent got his goal in the 90th minute.
    This morning I logged in and the result now shows 1-1! How can this happen? I watched the game with a good internet connection and the result showed a 2-1 win. I only wish I'd screen shot the result but this has never happened to me in 3 years of playing this game. Strange how it does this after a major update.
    Instead of going top of the league I now remain 4th.

KFC Loella.
    Level 27,
    14 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    This is not uncommon. I encountered this for several times. Probably the server has some problem after your match, backup data before your match was reloaded, and then some matches were simulated before the server resuming.

Server problem is hard to fully avoided. I suggested that a small gift like 1 token should be given for related managers in that server to compensate further time and effort spent.

Result Change

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    This is not uncommon. I encountered this for several times. Probably the server has some problem after your match, backup data before your match was reloaded, and then some matches were simulated before the server resuming.

Server problem is hard to fully avoided. I suggested that a small gift like 1 token should be given for related managers in that server to compensate further time and effort spent.
    I guess this was the problem but I hope those 2 points lost aren't crucial come the end of the season.
    I actually changed the time of this game to much later than my usual games, so I won't be doing that again.

KFC Loella.
    Level 27,
    14 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-12-2016 at 11:47 AM.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator