Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 3 Post By sparklinginsilence
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: How is it possible to have more than 100%?

How is it possible to have more than 100%?

I know language can some times cause problems on here as things are lost in translation, but one thing that works across boarders and follows the same rules is numbers and how you add, or subtract, or multiply etc...

It doesn't matter if you speak English, French, German, Afrikans, Arabic etc... the basic principle with maths is the same - and one of the fundamental things is that YOU CANT HAVE MORE THAN 100% OF SOMETHING. It isn't possible to give more than 100%, its not possible to be better than 100% of a thing, as if you are you then become the new 100%.

So why then, is it possible to have players that are MUCH better than 100% in this new rating system?

According to the new stats my players are all above 100% - with my best player rated at 181%

I'm really struggling to understand what logic was being used here. Nordeus have obviously decided that a 5 star player is equal to 100%, but that just shows yet more poor thinking, planning and unbelievable idiocy by the developers.

Whilst poor and repetitive incorrect text language can be excused to a degree, how can anyone justify them now butchering basic maths as well as language?

Addicted
    i think the 100% mean 6 star.... and they mean that is the greatest in your level....over that...mean your player is above your club level.... like the world class... superstar.... and yes...I also think that the % is kind of stupid.... like a exam in grade 3...100% mean you are great... but how to get 150% in grade 3 exam?? a grade 4 student does the grade 3 exam can get 150%?? that like stupid ~
    Gert Funck likes this.

Nordeus really didnt think this through and the mistake is so basic its ashaming really.

A player simply can not have a 100%+ in any attribute. It just is impossible. A 150% increase is possible but not a 150% in ability.
    kynan, Let's Rock and Gert Funck like this.

It's adjusted according to your level's 5 star rating. It's not the best system, but it does make sense.

How is it possible to have more than 100%?-30f.jpg
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

^ no it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i think the 100% mean 6 star.... and they mean that is the greatest in your level....over that...mean your player is above your club level.... like the world class... superstar.... and yes...I also think that the % is kind of stupid.... like a exam in grade 3...100% mean you are great... but how to get 150% in grade 3 exam?? a grade 4 student does the grade 3 exam can get 150%?? that like stupid ~
    Not I think, it IS 6*.
    And percentage can be more than 100%, when you calculate growth. This year population is 100, next year 210. Therefore growth =110%.

The SP system was good, so was the old phone one, where we could put checkmarks on attributes. The % is getting confusing.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    It's adjusted according to your level's 5 star rating. It's not the best system, but it does make sense.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30f.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	62634
    It might make sense to the layman but not to anybody with basic maths skills.

Its alright if you dont understand why Nordeus got this wrong but we are not criticizing just coz we fear change.

Foster is just "special "
    Arion likes this.