Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Back on old version at last

Addicted
    I cannot get on using Firefox 44 as the pop up does not work any more. I have posted the example in another thread but cannot remember which one. I will try to find it and put the link in.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    btw, do anyone know what is the 5% gain after the match for a player???
    i saw one is +1% passing and 4 more
    and other player said 5% gained ..... what is the different?? and where is the 5% goes??? it is super unclear for the skill gained...also, it just like randomly pop up as it wants!!
    It's the same. You can click on it to see a list of skills gained.

Not sure why it does sometimes state [skill] + X more and at other times only X%. Maybe has to do with the written length of the skills.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    It's the same. You can click on it to see a list of skills gained.

Not sure why it does sometimes state [skill] + X more and at other times only X%. Maybe has to do with the written length of the skills.
    but it also has something like 2% gain.... and others have at least one of the skill...like 1% passing and one more~

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    but it also has something like 2% gain.... and others have at least one of the skill...like 1% passing and one more~
    Here's what I meant.

+10% gained = 1% gained in ten different skills (it does look impressive, doesn't it?).

Back on old version at last-tenpercent.jpg

+1% tackling and 4 more = 1% gained in five different skills, including tackling.

Back on old version at last-plusfourmore.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12