Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: What are they meaning? Designers need to update their skills about interface design!

Angry What are they meaning? Designers need to update their skills about interface design!

What are they meaning? Designers need to update their skills about interface design!-screenshot-www.jpg

CM: Club Matches
    CG: Club Goals

CM = Career Matches
    CG = Career Goals.

This differs from the stats that the players have if you click on their profile, as that includes all the stats whilst at your club, where as the CM/CG appears to be from all games they have ever played.

My star player I got as a 18yr old academy kid, and he has not played for another club, so his games and goals match what he has done for me, whilst other players I have bought already have games played and goals scored.

Thank you for your quick replies

The stats on the squad summary screen don't match the stats on the individual player screen. The CM and CG should be the total matches and goals (for all seasons) for that player for your club only. See example below.

What are they meaning? Designers need to update their skills about interface design!-stats-dont-match.jpg

The total of club matches is wrong.

...and comparing the squad summary with totals for all squad players:

What are they meaning? Designers need to update their skills about interface design!-stats-dont-match2.jpg

Note S. Dowridge - an academy player recruited on Day 2 this season. He's only played one full match, and made 1 uncredited sub appearance (less than 20 minutes played) yet he has 5 appearances in the summary - he can't have played for anyone else, and I don't play friendlies. Notice also that the number of goals scored matches perfectly with my records.

Conclusion: Something has screwed with the CM on the Squad Summary screen - don't believe it.

EDIT: I have a theory that the CM column may also be adding in occasions where the player concerned was an unused sub - I can say for certainty that it does in the case of the players 14/15/16/17 above, all four recruited this season... Just need to get enough screencaps together as proof for their Lordships at Nordeus development...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-13-2016 at 01:21 AM.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Tested and confirmed - the Squad Stats and Skills screen CM column shows all squad appearances, not all qualifying on-pitch appearances.

Palace Casuals before tonights match:

What are they meaning? Designers need to update their skills about interface design!-cm-test-pc-before.jpg

The 'Match Ended' screen showing the ratings of those players who actually got onto the pitch - I would expect that all these players except M. Kozak (who played less than 20 minutes and therefore does not qualify for an appearance/rating) would have 1 added to their CM column.

What are they meaning? Designers need to update their skills about interface design!-cm-test-pc-match.jpg

Not so - MP column has been correctly updated, but all the players listed as GK-ST starting positions and S1-S7 have had 1 added to their CM appearances.

What are they meaning? Designers need to update their skills about interface design!-cm-test-pc-after.jpg

Will be posting this in 'Bugs' Forum...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-13-2016 at 09:43 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...