Thread: Player quality dropped after signing.

Famous

Player quality dropped after signing.

This player was signed when I had full squad. So he was placed outside of my normal 22 available.
    Player quality dropped after signing.-nunez-skills.jpg

After I sign him as roster space is available, I found that his qualities have been dropped for 5 sp
    Player quality dropped after signing.-nunez-skills-signed.jpg

Is this another new change because of the new system?

Now I noticed the other day while power training a couple of players that they jumped to their next star 5 sp short.
    Im still using the old version on the pc .

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Now I noticed the other day while power training a couple of players that they jumped to their next star 5 sp short.
    Im still using the old version on the pc .
    nikolgiorgos have been studying this and I have also followed with some works. But there is no conclusion yet. I guess some hidden or new attribute affecting the star value.

http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...tml#post391410

Famous
    Maybe are you penalized because you are still using the old version ?
    I did noit see this with my players.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Maybe are you penalized because you are still using the old version ?
    I did noit see this with my players.
    I don't rule out this, but I don't believe because it will be less obvious if they penalize me in other methods e.g. reduce training efficiency in old system (probably, I cease to monitor training progress of my players now), negative bonus in live matches (unlikely because I still attend both my teams' matches with old system but their performances have huge difference. One of it always lose while another have not yet failed to win after changing new system.)

I still have 3 unsigned players. I will check if there will be more similar cases.

Edit:
    Just signed 1 more player. Average qualities of 2 of the 3 categories of attributes are different from those before signing. However, I finally notice that the average qualities for the player before signing is actually incorrect.

Take the player Nunez I mentioned in first message above as example. Actually average qualities of all 3 categories are incorrect. After signing, they become correct.

I don't know if it is a bug. I am already tired of further investigating or following.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-15-2016 at 02:14 PM.

can it be like if we dont train the player the qualities will drop? maybe should leave 1 player out for training a few days and see if his qualities drop. As they want us to train and train even before game you should train as a preparation.
    This game now is about train and train.
    I will test 1 of my player😐

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    can it be like if we dont train the player the qualities will drop? maybe should leave 1 player out for training a few days and see if his qualities drop. As they want us to train and train even before game you should train as a preparation.
    This game now is about train and train.
    I will test 1 of my player😐
    As I updated through 'Edit', I found that actually that calculations of average qualities of 3 categories are incorrect before signing. After signing, such information is displayed correctly. So it is now really dropping of player quality.

I have one more example which can show the calculations are incorrect before signing. But I am lazy to upload.