Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily 2% training bonus drop - what time?

Daily 2% training bonus drop - what time?

Did you guys figure out at what time training bonuses drop by 2% daily? And is it at the same time for everyone or by timezone?

I am in PST and for me it drop some time in the evening, perhaps 7 or 8 pm, but I can't catch exactly when.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

It seems when the new day starts: usually sometime between 9 and 9:30 pm eastern time for me.

Today for me it happened between 6 and 7 pm PST. Which means it's happening at the same time for everyone. Is that when the "day" starts? I was always wondering about that. Which time zone is it bride to? Serbia? Doesn't seem to be GMT.

It's 8pm MST so its GMT-3
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

An answer that invites two more questions.

1. 8 pm MST is 7 pm PST. And the 2% dropped off for me between 6 pm and 7 pm PST, so before 8 MST, not at 8 MST. Okay, not a question, a counterexample perhaps.

2. What is the significance of 8 MST as a day-ender? Maradona goes to bed, lights out?
    Last edited by ponzu; 02-16-2016 at 03:11 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    An answer that invites two more questions.

1. 8 pm MST is 7 pm PST. And the 2% dropped off for me between 6 pm and 7 pm PST, so before 8 MST, not at 8 MST. Okay, not a question, a counterexample perhaps.

2. What is the significance of 8 MST as a day-ender? Maradona goes to bed, lights out?
    i think that is the same time everyday....like that is the time for system "restart"

it's likely where the server is hosted, my guess would be greenland, or it could just be an arbitrary time decided early on by Nordeus as one with low server load so ideal for day resets. I have no clue because their dev team never reads this and never answers questions like this.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Right. Like many other things about this game, it's hard to second-guess the developers' decisions on this. But it is some time around 7 PM PST. Just not at 7 PM. I'll try gathering more data.

If I have to explain why I care. Let's say I have several players at 97% condition. I have all bonuses at 10%. If I train them now, I don't get any bonus for them. If I don't train them for 3 hours, I waste 4% condition. If I know that bonuses drop before 3 hours, I will wait. If I know the bonus drop later in the day, I may as well train. It will not be every day that I will be faced with this math, but today was one of those days. I waited, until 6 PM and started training, not knowing when the drop was. If I had known it was around (before) 7 PM, I would have waited a little longer. No big deal. It just bugs me not knowing how programs work.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

you don't always have to train them for the squad bonus lol, train them so they get better, also, a little rest at max condition never hurt a player every now and again.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I think the entire new training system turns on the bonus. When I win (and I mostly win after the update), my ass man never neglects to mention that the training and bonus helped. Sometimes, he devotes two comments to the same idea.

Of course I have to train for maximum bonuses!

Step 1. Pick players that will ensure a bonus. I.e, at least 4 attackers, or 4 D, or 4 midfielders, 8 in total if possible.

Step 2. For the players picked, pick the right sets.

Did you notice how these options are located on the screen? First (on the left) player selection. Second (on the right) drill selection. That's the order you should chose. Unless you are Arabic, of course, in which case it is all wrong.

A little rest at max condition is a complete waste. I noticed that you apply a lot of "common sense" and "real life" concepts to how you view and play the game. While that may be fun for you and make you a fascinating player to watch and learn from, it also has little relation to the reality of the game (by "the game" I mean T11, not soccer). You just have to learn to think like the program. Or rather, the people who wrote it. I meant, you don't have, to I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast