Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Recommended players

Rookie
    Decided to apply my saved tokens on a recommended player today. 6star ST with FK SA. So far...2 games and lousy performance in 3/4 different tactics. Missed all the FK(3) he had and didn't score any goal. Don't understand why Nordeus put this recommended players if they behave randomly just like Scouts. Didn't expect miracles but something a lil better than average.

they put them there to entice you to spend tokens
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    Decided to apply my saved tokens on a recommended player today. 6star ST with FK SA. So far...2 games and lousy performance in 3/4 different tactics. Missed all the FK(3) he had and didn't score any goal. Don't understand why Nordeus put this recommended players if they behave randomly just like Scouts. Didn't expect miracles but something a lil better than average.
    well... you need to wait...my first two recommended ST/AMR (use as ST, 95% of time) and ST/AMC (98% in AMC) did really bad in the first season....but since the second season...they perform very good.... and this season, i got another ST/AMR....so far...not bad...get score 70% of the match he was on the field~

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well... you need to wait...my first two recommended ST/AMR (use as ST, 95% of time) and ST/AMC (98% in AMC) did really bad in the first season....but since the second season...they perform very good.... and this season, i got another ST/AMR....so far...not bad...get score 70% of the match he was on the field~
    5 games...2goals...rating 7-7-7-8-6. Continues to miss all FK. He always plays with 99% green and blue. And the rest of the team is performing good. He's actually my worst player. Nordeus should get better scouters i guess :roll eyes:

Rookie
    Hats off for Mr. Recommended! At his 6th game, he scores an hat-trick on the CL 2nd hand game (3-1 victory after 0-1 defeat in 1st hand), MOM with 9.5. First FK converted. Now his stats are 5goals/6games
    Arion likes this.

3rd recommendations in a row and it is gk I don't need them I bought at start of season I need Def come on now!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    3rd recommendations in a row and it is gk I don't need them I bought at start of season I need Def come on now!
    It´s like waiting on the number 51 bus lol
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Has anybody gotten a mc suggested as recommend player?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yes,
    My level 9 team got one at the start of this season
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I guess it came in 1st week. In the 2nd week ST (where I got David) and the 3rd again ST. Come on nordeus I always use 1ST formation.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast