• 1 Post By Amane Ito
  • 3 Post By Amane Ito
  • 2 Post By Paivinha
  • 1 Post By HoofDaddy
  • 1 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: Your's club speciality?

Your's club speciality?

Hi everyone,
    You all are owning a club in this game.Your club may be different from others in many ways.Clubs have own playing styles,formation tactics which is mostly use by them.

So my question is what makes your club different than others?
    You can tell about your club playing styles,formation and tactics which you mostly uses and it show your class.

My club:
    Name-Abhi kings X1
    Most used formation-(4-4-2)
    Prefer attacking area-Middle or mixed
    Most used Passing style-Mixed
    Most used Marking style-Zonal
    Playing style-Counter attacks and possesion game.
    Mentality-Attacking or hard defending
    Key role-Defenders and striker
    Most captian from position-Mc

So guys share your club styles and speciality..thanks for participating.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-18-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Dreamer
    It's my ridiculously low average quality.

Now I'm level 33 with average team quality of 158.0
    Since at level 33 a one star player is q160~164, my team is zero star average. It was even lower before the new version forced hundreds of skill points to be assigned.

The lowest quality player in my team is negative 4* at the moment, at 136q
    And the highest is 181q at 5* which is the only player I bought this season.
    HoofDaddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    It's my ridiculously low average quality.

Now I'm level 33 with average team quality of 158.0
    Since at level 33 a one star player is q160~164, my team is zero star average. It was even lower before the new version forced hundreds of skill points to be assigned.

The lowest quality player in my team is negative 4* at the moment, at 136q
    And the highest is 181q at 5* which is the only player I bought this season.
    So your club is special for low star average?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Dreamer
    Yeah, it means that most of the players in my team were originally spawned from my academy and signed for 0 token.

Since managers cannot buy a player below 3*, it also mean that I'm still able to level up cosistantly despite the extreme quality deficit in the league. Even an abandoned team with full of 3* oldies have higher quality team than I do.
    And I still beat them.
    Gert Funck, Arion and HoofDaddy like this.

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Your's club speciality?-1.jpg
    Your's club speciality?-2.jpg

I always liked to play with the formation 451 V

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Yeah, it means that most of the players in my team were originally spawned from my academy and signed for 0 token.

Since managers cannot buy a player below 3*, it also mean that I'm still able to level up cosistantly despite the extreme quality deficit in the league. Even an abandoned team with full of 3* oldies have higher quality team than I do.
    And I still beat them.
    Whats your playing style as I am not concerned about your quality and my post is realted to your club class and styles.

I would say mine is my dedication to young players and player development. I have made over 20T in negotiations each season for the last 3 selling strong, multipositional players with SAs. I don't mind buying young 3 and 4* players if their wage ratio suggests a fast trainer. Not sure how that will work now with the new training changes but I will adapt and prosper or die trying.

I also score at least 1 out of every 3 goals from corners. Here's how my former club legend is doing with his new club.
    Your's club speciality?-galleg.jpg

I play a lot of 6 midfield sets as well and I seem to be one of the few ppl on here that appreciates wingbacks lol.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 02-19-2016 at 07:01 AM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Whats your playing style as I am not concerned about your quality and my post is realted to your club class and styles.
    Because it's the low average quality that makes my team special.
    The most significant feature is the cup, this season at top 16 and the other 15 teams are at least 3 levels lower than myself.
    All of them level 28~30 while I'm 33, and my average quality is the 2nd lowest among the 16 teams.

I use one asymmetric formation and rarely make changes on it other than subs. I had fine-tune it for many years, it is effective against many popular formations.
    Usually I don't watch my games. Even for important games I just tune my formation (without position changes) to better counter the opponent and leave it.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.