Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By paul northey
  • 2 Post By paul northey

Thread: Transfer list

Apprentice

Transfer list

I'm now level 29, this season it seems every player on the list is generated by top 11. Is no one selling their players anymore. I used to quite enjoy searching market for a player with a great scoring record etc and snatching the odd nordgen player.
    skylined39gamerz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paul northey View Post
    I'm now level 29, this season it seems every player on the list is generated by top 11. Is no one selling their players anymore. I used to quite enjoy searching market for a player with a great scoring record etc and snatching the odd nordgen player.
    I am level 40 I have exactly the opposite problem. There are absolutely no new generated players that means that I can only overtake old and useless players. Do you want to switch?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice
    Suppose we are never happy. Lol
    Arion and Gert Funck like this.

Famous
    I have 2 teams. The transfer market of L32 suddenly become very inactive in this season. There are few 5 star players but far more 4 star players. it is also difficult to sell players but easier to buy players now comparing with previous seasons. I used the sell now option for the first time in this season. This team used to be involved in very active market for many seasons.

For my L24 team, I am not active to change players in this season. I am not sure if it is active.

The market change seems not directly relating to new version, because the market change started since beginning of the season.;

where i can get the player free agent who is still young. if I go up a level. I also need a lot of money. so no one knows how to make money without getting offers n purchase of tokens?

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk