Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By Ian McAdam

Thread: need 4 section of training for next match???

Addicted

need 4 section of training for next match???

i know my next my next match is 24 hr later...but why need 4 section??? is this is the way they can take all our green packs???

2 section is already crazy...when we have 3 matches a day....now, it ask for 4 section of the training... why can't give the player some rest??? and my players are getting injury so often in these several day...i already got 6 first team players injury in the matches... (just got another one MC injury... yesterday got DMC and AMR injury, the day before ST, DC and other MC injury)

need 4 section of training for next match???-screenshot_2016-02-25-11-38-13.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 02-25-2016 at 07:58 PM.
    Kae Kay and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    because you're a good customer - LOL
    btw, as you're almost in lv23, why don't you make a post with photos of all the drills
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    because you're a good customer - LOL
    btw, as you're almost in lv23, why don't you make a post with photos of all the drills
    i don't have all drill yet only 18/24... i still need to unlock 4 physical (long run, gym, shuttle runs and hurdle jumps) and 2 defense (video analysis and one line of defense)...don't know what LV can unlock all ....

I've got the same. My players conditions are in the red after two trainings. A bit excessive i think

Rookie
    Thing is why do you NEED those levels? Try playing a game of two without them. My money is on there be no drop off in performance

Just train non essential players 3 times and main squad once ...works for me

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    Thing is why do you NEED those levels? Try playing a game of two without them. My money is on there be no drop off in performance
    what you mean those level?? the drill level??? i just play in normal without pushing hard~ and i think two section for a day is ok...but not every match.....

Rookie
    What I meant was why do you feel you have to listen to the advice to run those training sessions.

I just ignore those warnings when it suits me not to train.

Running four will only reset the in game bonuses to their previous level. If you feel you won't use more than two in your next game then I wouldn't concern myself with don't anything outside your normal training regime.
    Last edited by Ian McAdam; 02-26-2016 at 10:16 AM.
    Bunzo and Graeme Mckenzie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    What I meant was why do you feel you have to listen to the advice to run those training sessions.

I just ignore those warnings when it suits me not to train.

Running four will only reset the in game bonuses to their previous level. If you feel you won't use more than two in your next game then I wouldn't concern myself with don't anything outside your normal training regime.
    I feel exactly the same