Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: free rests

free rests

Any one else have problems getting paid free rests for watching videos? If so any solutions? Help appreciated thanks Alan

Not a problem on the i pad though I haven´t tried the mobile yet. You mean the ones offered after training sessions in the Physio centre?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    You mean the ones offered after training sessions in the Physio centre?
    If that's what he means, I want to hear about it.

Tell me more. I am on mobile 100% and I don't know what you mean.

If I tap on my green packs in top right corner, and tap on Free, and chose a provider and watch a 15-30 second ad, no, no problem. The green count goes up by 1.
    Arion likes this.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Hi Bunzo before today I was getting free rests, cash, motivation but now when I view a video no credit comes up at all. I am using Samsung Galaxy S Tab

Rookie
    I was earlier but I haven't received any tonight. Maybe there is a limit? I did manage to pick up quite few today.

I'm using a lenovo tab.
    FH RFC 1872 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by FH RFC 1872 View Post
    Hi Bunzo before today I was getting free rests, cash, motivation but now when I view a video no credit comes up at all. I am using Samsung Galaxy S Tab
    i think a day...mix (green, red, blue and money) free stuff you can get is limited at 100...so...if you get over 100...even there is still video you can watch...nothing will be earn~
    FH RFC 1872 likes this.

Dreamer
    I have found out yesterday, there is a limit of 100 per day ..... videos still available but numbers are not rising (packs or money or whatever) after watching the video..... 100 that it is... I think its fair
    FH RFC 1872 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I have found out yesterday, there is a limit of 100 per day ..... videos still available but numbers are not rising (packs or money or whatever) after watching the video..... 100 that it is... I think its fair
    100 is maybe your limit….. ?

Framing 100 green packs per day. Mindboggling. What do you guys use for time?

I maybe farmed 10 in my whole life, just to make sue I can in case I need them.

Of course, I do spend inordinate amounts of time fine-tuning practices for maximum bonus and benefit to players. If I spent that time farming greens, I suppose I could just bang away without thinking too much on player and drill mixes. Now I understand why some were unhappy with the new version making training take longer. To me, that's the best part.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

I enjoy the new training as well
    I´ve 2 i pads & 2 mobiles which all have 4 offers each unity adds,Flurry,supersonic,Ad Colony & sometimes Tapjoy .
    Im just watching the football on the telly & tapping away on them when one runs out log out & restart and away you go again…it soon adds up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast