Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: the ghost goal...

Addicted

the ghost goal...

Today... my bother support my CUP match from the PC ...while I used the mobile to watch the game...
    and at the end...same match...these two pictures tell the different~ (the PC eat a goal...LOL)

this one take from my brother's PC...when he told me..."wow, you won 6:1...i am like...NO...6:2...he is...what??? my screen said 6:1...and match end....where is the other goal come from??)
    the ghost goal...-untitled-1.jpg

and this is the one from my mobile.... the first goal from opposite team was at 66min...which is the one PC eat...
    the ghost goal...-screenshot_2016-02-22-16-07-05.jpg
    Arion, Tyltyl and nikolgiorgos like this.

I now use another team to support me using another browser window. Funny things happen as they are not even syncronized.
    Sometimes the match ends first for the spectator. Sometimes I can see a goal before the manager can see it. Other times as the manager I still see the match going on, but the match icon (the one with the bouncing ball) disappears and if I exit the result is already on the homepage while I cannot enter the match anymore.

I still haven't tried to make a substitution or something after I see it happening in the other window.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I now use another team to support me using another browser window. Funny things happen as they are not even syncronized.
    Sometimes the match ends first for the spectator. Sometimes I can see a goal before the manager can see it. Other times as the manager I still see the match going on, but the match icon (the one with the bouncing ball) disappears and if I exit the result is already on the homepage while I cannot enter the match anymore.

I still haven't tried to make a substitution or something after I see it happening in the other window.

see a goal before the manager can see it... this happened...just one is faster than other (i mean maybe the time...or internet speed causing it)
    but...the goal different is like a joke.... one show 6:1....while mine show 6:2 (of course, i know mine should be the correct one...) this is like when you watch a same live match at TV at the same time~~ at the end...CH1 show 6:1 (and even the highlight only show 7 goals)....while CH2 show 6:2 (8 goals)....

it that so funny-.-???