Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Gifts

Gifts

What's the point of giving/receiving gifts when you are not credited for them? I have 20+ fans on my friend list and if I receive 20 gifts I only get credit for 1 so there is no point in the gifts really

That's the way it works, so that those players who don't have as many friends are not penalised.
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    What's the point of giving/receiving gifts when you are not credited for them? I have 20+ fans on my friend list and if I receive 20 gifts I only get credit for 1 so there is no point in the gifts really
    I suggest you sending 1 gift only after receiving 1 gift. This managerial skill can ensure that you will never loss on gifts.

Edit:
    In case you don't know, you can send multiple gifts of same type in one batch. You need not send gift to friend one by one.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-09-2016 at 04:23 PM.

One gift of each kind every day, that is
    Arion likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have over 100 friends in my list so if every one of them send a different gift every day, I suppose you wouldn't like to face my team
    Gert Funck and Arion like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    that is the way to prevent "cheating"....think about what happen if you can receive all the gifts from your "friends" while all your friends are your "second" team?? that will be not fair.... as you can created thousands account on theory ...
    Arion likes this.

yes i understand about cheating but if you can't receive the gifts people send u which is only 1 from each each day what's the point of adding friends and those who can't be bothered too that's their problem not mine that the whole idea of having a friend list is to help which on the whole they can't

yes i understand about cheating but if you can't receive the gifts people send u which is only 1 from each each day what's the point of adding friends and those who can't be bothered too that's their problem not mine that the whole idea of having a friend list is to help which on the whole they can't
    The other point of adding friends is so that they can support you in your matches
    Arion likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you put the problem like this maybe isn't it but at the end of the year you won't say no to 365 red packs, 365 green packs, 365 blue packs and 365 skill points (more or less).

If they would credit all the gifts what would be the fun? Those with the most friends in-game will win everything. The competition shouldn't be decided by fans in my opinion.

Paying for tokens is something but forcing myself to add friends and people that I don't know on friends only for the gifts would be just to much.

As I said, the friends doesn't win your games, they are just a small part of the game and the main goal with them is to share experience, have fun, talk about your game, etc.

Cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

As Pricop said, more friends means more possibility of getting all 4 in a day. I send back the gifts they give me, if got all but still some friends are yet to be gifted, I give 'em a rest. If I don't get all, I send some one gift and some the other which I haven't received. Of course there are supporters too
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast