Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Steve285
  • 1 Post By Arion

Thread: Good and bad views on new update!!

Good and bad views on new update!!

Hi all,
    New update was so much exiting but it taste sour at some extent which everyone may feel.Anyways it is best update for regular players and ofcourse night mare for other ones.

Good about new update is:
    1: New and more exiting training features.
    2: Regular players will feel more to play.
    3: Pc players can experience mobile version.
    4: Bonus and new drills for special training.

Bad about new update is:
    1: More data spent by pc users for loading game.
    2: Non regular player must have to keep training everyday or match results will come bad.
    3: Bonus effects match result so we have to play everyday.

So thats all critics and compliments about new updates.Anyways we can still play old update but that will effect training bonus and it has huge impact.
    What do you say guys about new update?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

In most cases we are asked to have two training sessions after a match. Why after my second match of the day today with hard training sessions before each game I am asked to do 4 training sessions?
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    Thornton F.C level 23

Winner league in levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,18, 19, 20,21,22

Winner champions league in level 6, 10
    Runner up CL in level 5, 8, 19

Cup finished 3rd in level 9,

Quote Originally Posted by Steve285 View Post
    In most cases we are asked to have two training sessions after a match. Why after my second match of the day today with hard training sessions before each game I am asked to do 4 training sessions?
    You have 1 match the next (game) day. You have to do at least four sessions a day, to drain your players' condition
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve285 View Post
    I don't like that training as it is more fancy.
    It is expanded form of old training like cardio,match practice and very detailed.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..