Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Players from Youth Academy

Rookie

Players from Youth Academy

Today my Youth Academy gave me 2 players , one of them is 31 Q , but he is 21 Tokens , does he worth it ?
    Players from Youth Academy-player.jpg
    I mean for 21 Tokens i can buy at least one 18 years old player , which can be more than 31 quality and i have 4.29M now , so i guess i can afford it. I am level 4.

Banned
    is 31Q good enough for you? 21T is one of the faster trainers, so they say, but if you dont need the DL/DC then why bother. Like you said, you can easily purchase another 4* 18yo for less than 21T.

It is a matter of T and $ now. At lvl 4 I can remember the fastest trainers being around $4-5M, correct me if I am wrong if the most expensive 18yo is more or less.

In which case you save yourself $$$ and use tokens instead for a fast training, multi-position 18yo.

So you have to decide to waste tokens or waste money.

Good luck
    Tom Millson and jklm_37 like this.

I don't have any experience with youth academy players, but from other posts I've read I'm pretty sure it works like this:

- The more expensive youth academy player (the player in question in your case) is a fast trainer
    - You don't have to spend any cash to get a youth academy player
    - No bidding wars (big plus for some people)

Rookie
    The most expensive now are around 3.5 - 4M but they are 37-39 quality (40 is scout on my level {4} ) and 21 T seems to much to me , he is 31Q now 4*, till the end of the season i guess he wont get 35 (where he will get +1 star , making him 5*), and at the beginning of the next season he"ll be 3*,maybe i""ll release him , but not sure yet.

Banned
    with 10 games to go, i wouldnt sign him, maybe at the start of the season or if he was 33/34Q, but not like he is now. It is a waste of T

i bought youth from my academy for 21T and he is fast trainer. increase 2 star per season and never got injured so far

i'm lev 2 and my 24 T cost 3.7 M at Quality 28. and i viewed some young player Q39 cost 7M. if he is 21 TK. trust me it really worth it. Even if not you can sell him in market and earn money. you will have more than buy money by token in next level. Money = token
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    I"ll have money , but i wont have tokens.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xagec View Post
    Today my Youth Academy gave me 2 players , one of them is 31 Q , but he is 21 Tokens , does he worth it ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	player.JPG 
Views:	225 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	8325
    I mean for 21 Tokens i can buy at least one 18 years old player , which can be more than 31 quality and i have 4.29M now , so i guess i can afford it. I am level 4.
    imo no use to keep a 2* player from youth academy ,and waste of T to sign a 4*(even if he is a ft).
    Better players in auctions..the rest is NORD bull ***
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola.Milo View Post
    i bought youth from my academy for 21T and he is fast trainer. increase 2 star per season and never got injured so far
    Are you an advert for youth academy at T11?

Seriously, you are a lucky one if this is true

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    i'm lev 2 and my 24 T cost 3.7 M at Quality 28. and i viewed some young player Q39 cost 7M. if he is 21 TK. trust me it really worth it. Even if not you can sell him in market and earn money. you will have more than buy money by token in next level. Money = token
    Sure, but it is only worth it if you have tokens to waste. If money is not an issue, then its all about the tokens and not everyone buys tokens, so 21T is alot to put out on one player and not be in an auction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast