Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CZAR

Thread: About New Training Feature?

About New Training Feature?

I use android version Top Eleven Manager. In old version of traing, I can train one of my players, to reach new star, to get new position or to get a special skill, EASILY AND SIMPLE. But in new version of training, I don't understand how to do. I want one of my player to get new special skill(eg. Play Maker) but how can I do this? Which traing type should I choice for him. Def? Att? Physical? Esay? Medium? Very hard? I try to test every traing type. Sometime it work(1 skill point increase) but sometime it doesn't work (I use 5 very hard training but not a single point increase, so sad. My player now 7/50 to get player maker skill but 30 rest packs already used). Someone guide me how to do. Or I hope one of #NordeusMember explain me. New feature is very complex for me to train a single playe. Please!!!!!!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have this question in this thread as it seems it's not the same anymore and we don't know how the new training is working

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...pers-game.html
    Training 4)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

For now, I use def training for def and goal keeper. Att training for mid and att players. It us not bad. With 5 traing, my player get 1 special skill point per turn in average. Condition cost 11% per turn in average.

it depends from the quality of the player (if he is young fast trainer) .
    If he is, then it's 5X11% =55 % condition loss for 1 (old) sp ?
    lol, it's very bad.
    In the old version, a 5* player, young and "fast" could get almost 1 sp for 18% condition loss.

No, I means 1 section with 5 training cost 11% condition and get 1 special skill point. So I used 50 section× 11% = 550%condition to get play maker special skill. My player is 18 year old and fast trainer.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

so, for 550% condition loss, you used 37 greens ?
    1 green gives +15
    550/15=36,6
    Am I right ?

I've always said that this conversion is handy — 1SP=4%. Therefore on the 3 bar practice match he gains 1SP is considered fast trainer by me. Therefore he should gain 4% on 18% condition loss.
    Also don't do all hard drills. Start with a very easy/easy, then 2 medium, then a hard and finally very hard.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    i think the new training make the player get next star even faster....most of my first team already miss 1Q to 8star...i never had that before.... the max i can go was 2Q to 8star...and the season end...now...the season still had 5 day...and most of my first miss 4-6% to 8star...and my lowest Q also half way to 7 stars....

btw...today, don't know what happen... my player get 3 red card in 2 match and super hard to win a match... something happen since 4 days ago...very hard to win a match...even 15Q in different.... friendly.... 23Q different...still only won 2:0.....in the beginning of the season same team with same formation.... i won 8:0 in the 45min....and not even have 23Q different.....